mIRC is a highly configurable IRC client with all the goodies other clients on UNIX, Macintosh and even Windows, combined with a nice and clean user interface. mIRC offers full color text lines, DCC File Send and Get capabilities, programmable aliases, a remote commands and events handler, place sensitive popup menu`s, Switchbar, World Wide Web and sound support, and more.
- Fixed $did().seltext/text bug.
- Fixed /hinc /hdec result message bug.
- Fixed $ssl not being set correctly if not connected to a server.
- Fixed $chr(160) SJIS/JIS gpf bug.
- Fixed while/continue/break bugs.
- Fixed /filter -ntk returning incorrect line numbers.
- Fixed mdi window display bug with maximized windows.
- Fixed /list -min -max values being offset by one.
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Download: mIRC 6.16
News source: softpedia.com