Is HD DVD coming back fighting? In the last 3 months (April 1 - June 30), movie stores witnessed the release of 70 HD DVD and 63 Blu-ray titles, according to industry tipsheet The DVD Release Report. This comes as quite a turnaround for the HD DVD camp: in the first quarter, they released only 29 titles compared to Blu-ray's 69. Primary HD DVD backer Universal Studios led the Q2 HD DVD push, releasing a total of 33 HD DVD titles on its own. Although the studio has been accused of rushing some of its more recent HD DVD catalogue titles to market at the cost of picture quality, it shows no signs of slowing down with another 23 HD DVD titles already announced for release from now through September.
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- How do i upgrade from build 10159 to 10162? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- MyTube app in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Google dev apologizes after Photos app tags black people as “gorillas” in Back Page News
- Removing Facebook features in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.