Is HD DVD coming back fighting? In the last 3 months (April 1 - June 30), movie stores witnessed the release of 70 HD DVD and 63 Blu-ray titles, according to industry tipsheet The DVD Release Report. This comes as quite a turnaround for the HD DVD camp: in the first quarter, they released only 29 titles compared to Blu-ray's 69. Primary HD DVD backer Universal Studios led the Q2 HD DVD push, releasing a total of 33 HD DVD titles on its own. Although the studio has been accused of rushing some of its more recent HD DVD catalogue titles to market at the cost of picture quality, it shows no signs of slowing down with another 23 HD DVD titles already announced for release from now through September.
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Help with MediaWiki in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Why aren't other Windows tablets/hybrids (besides the Surface) selling? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Framing and masking in Web Design / Programming
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.