Is HD DVD coming back fighting? In the last 3 months (April 1 - June 30), movie stores witnessed the release of 70 HD DVD and 63 Blu-ray titles, according to industry tipsheet The DVD Release Report. This comes as quite a turnaround for the HD DVD camp: in the first quarter, they released only 29 titles compared to Blu-ray's 69. Primary HD DVD backer Universal Studios led the Q2 HD DVD push, releasing a total of 33 HD DVD titles on its own. Although the studio has been accused of rushing some of its more recent HD DVD catalogue titles to market at the cost of picture quality, it shows no signs of slowing down with another 23 HD DVD titles already announced for release from now through September.
- Falcon 9: ABS-SatMex (dual Boeing commsats) in Science Discussion & News
- Waterfox 36 is fast and different in Software Discussion & Support
- Utilizing GPU using higher languages? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Looking for feedback on my Java programs in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Video Game programming research topic in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Reminder: tonight is your last night to get your free Latios or Latias in Pokémon ORAS in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.