Cheers kraized for this post in our forums, he has found a manufacturer selling an iPhone clone called the "HiPhone". Not too much unlike the Chinese clones that were cropping up shortly after the iPhone became widely available. The phone retails at $239 USD excluding shipping, and also shows a saving over the suggested (iPhone) retail price of $499.
Anyway click Read more for a run down of features this clone boasts; and a couple of pics.
This is the ultimate rock solid 99% iPhone clone and is selling like crazy. It is unlocked so just plug your SIM card in and you are good to go. Comes with one year warranty. Sells for only $239. No contracts. No rate plans. Just your existing SIM card is enough.
Main features at a glance:
- 3.5" big screen that supports finger touch and no keypad, touch pen needed.
- Dual SIM slots that holds two SIM chips and supports SIM card switching.
- Triband GSM 900/1800/1900MHz that supports USA GSM standard.
- Web addresses entering; web browsing, WAP setting, web address management.
- Unlocked to any major network carrier.
- SMS, MMS, voicemail and cell broadcast
- MP3, MP4, file playing, recording, phone call recording.
- Capturing, video capturing, photo viewing, playing
- Hands free speaker phone. 3D sound.
- Bluetooth supported.
- TF card supported.
- Diversified screen switch
- One-Key return
- Automatic screen rotation
Accessories: 2 batteries, Charger, USB Cable, Earphone, 512M T-Flash Card, User Manual, Phone Cover.