The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Xbox One Update: April 2015 in Microsoft Console
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Xbox Live Gold members being appreciated in April with double "Games with Gold" offer in Front Page News
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.