The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- I´m having trouble with dial-up and error 720 :/ in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.