The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- The Assembly announced for PS4 and Project Morpheus in Sony Console
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Have you been satisfied with the PS4's game library since launch? in Sony Console
- Rollback 10061 to 10049 (can't access settings) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Words that are spelled the same, but have different meanings in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Cant see who liked my post in Site & Forum Issues
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Discuss: Your experiences with the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview, build 10061 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.