The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Mario Kart 8 Dlc Pack 2 And 200cc Mode Update Now Available To Download in Nintendo Console
- Member Pictures 2015 in Introduce Yourself
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- The Apple Watch's battery will last 2.5 years before needing to be replaced in Front Page News
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Crimes people commit? in General Discussion
- GPU headaches in Hardware Hangout
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.7 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.