The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- which device are you waiting for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Art of Spamming in General Discussion
- GNU / Linux May 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- VASIMR: Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket in Science Discussion & News
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
- My new Quadrotor project arrived in The Hobby Corner
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.