The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- SpaceX Falcon Heavy (updates & maiden flight) in Science Discussion & News
- Test your machine for Superfish style SSL interceptions in General Discussion
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Need Help with setting up an AMD FX Liquid CPU Cooler in Hardware Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.