The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- Tablets in Hardware Hangout
- Your favorite android apps? Recommend me! in Android
- Islamic State closes in on city of Aleppo in Syrian fighting in Real World Issues
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
- Twitter is looking into company-wide layoffs next week in Front Page News
- A Windows 8 widget to replace the Windows 7 Weather gadget? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.