The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Aetna buys Humana for $37B in Real World News
- Temporary SSD in Hardware Hangout
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- E-Cigarrette in General Discussion
- Bill to Ban Mentally Ill from Owning Guns in Domestic Politics
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.