The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Netbeans Reset Button in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Windows XP computer keeps restarting in Hardware Hangout
- will Neowin update forum design? in General Discussion
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
- VCP exam? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.