The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Sonicwall Issues in Internet, Network & Security
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- The Order 1886 has gone gold in Sony Console
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Hands on: Acer's new Windows Phone, the Liquid M220 in Front Page News
- Spotify coming to PS3 and PS4; Music Unlimited shutting down in Sony Console
- HTC One M8 Windows Mobile in the uk? in Windows Phone
- Google+ officially splits into Photos and Streams in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.