The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- PotPlayer 1.6.57398 in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi's Mi 4 Android handset is coming this week in Front Page News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
- SyncPhone is a Windows 10 handset with a 5.4" display, Intel Atom CPU, 8GB RAM and 20MP camera in Front Page News
- theme doesn't run properly in windows 10 in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists in Real World Issues
- help with new domain in Web Design Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.