The Prism prototype is now available for Mac and Linux, on par with the updated version for Windows that resolves a few issues, meaning Prism now provides a cross-platform way to integrate the web platform with the desktop environment. Prism allows developers to desktop-enable their web applications and gives users the choice to use their favourite web apps in their browser, on their desktop of choice, or in both places. The team is also working on a simple way to open a web application in Prism directly from Firefox (no separate Prism download required).
- Microsoft unveils the Lumia 950 and 950 XL, featuring USB Type-C and "liquid cooling" in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Surface Book in Front Page News
- Microsoft's new Band will allow you to create and track custom workouts in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Pro Activation Problem in Microsoft Windows Support
- MS Exchange DL in Server Support
- Microsoft announces the Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- Microsoft announces Continuum for phones, brings desktop functionality to mobile in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.