Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- NEW: field RATING WMP for ID3v2 and WMA tags.
- NEW: scripting fuction $repeat(a,n).
- CHG: ID3v2 text frames are written without terminating 0 now.
- CHG: after disabling the filter, all files will be displayed again.
- CHG: removed option for notification if no tag was found in file.
- FIX: menu 'Tag sources' was initialised at startup only.
- FIX: temporary playlist for playing multiple files was not compatible to all players.
Download: Mp3tag 2.37i Beta (Freeware)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks Apul)