Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Pale Moon 25.3.2 in Front Page News
- Microsoft adds Apple Watch support to Skype for iPhone in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.