Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Planned Parenthood gets $1M in ObamaCare grants in Domestic Politics
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue same-sex marriage licenses in Real World News
- Basic MySql Inventory, what am I doing wrong? in Web Design Programming
- Windows 10 Threshold 2 rumored to launch in November in Front Page News
- Conversation View toggle added to Windows 10 Mail app in Front Page News
- Xbox One Exclusive: Forza 6 in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Amazon expands 'Dash Button' program and offers $5 credit for Prime members in Front Page News
- Windows 10 question but foremost an apology as well to entire neowin members and staff in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.