Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- My same reaction when I heard Internet Explorer is being retired in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Samsung isn't yet working on Android 5.1 update for any of its devices in Front Page News
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- LG G4 could feature a hexa-core Snapdragon 808 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.