Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Sen. Robert Menendez indicted in Domestic Politics
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- This is how Google celebrated April Fools' Day in Front Page News
- Greetings! in Introduce Yourself
- Hello in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.