Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Windows 10 Feedback notification in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- "All the Rich Do Is Sit On Their Unspent Money!" in Domestic Politics
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Server 2008 R2 Domain workstation keeps getting logged out of 1 website (Session expires) in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Sony is officially helping with funding and development with Shenmue 3 in Sony Console
- Windows 8.1 and privileges in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Automatically close apps in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.