Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Protecting company data remote employees in Internet, Network & Security
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Clash of Clans (Honest Game Trailers) in Gamers' Hangout
- HBO GO Available on PS4 Later Today in Sony Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Rufus 2.0 Build 639 in Front Page News
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.