Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Computers are bad in Introduce Yourself
- Brutal: College student who wants free everything humiliated on Neil Cavuto in Real World Issues
- LG announce its first all-aluminium Android smartphone in Front Page News
- Alleged purse snatcher steals delivery car, jumps into Elizabeth River naked in Real World News
- Microsoft rolls out Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RTM in Front Page News
- Chrome for Android gets better Data Saver mode for countries with slow networks in Front Page News
- Microsoft Store employees spread holiday cheer by by caroling in front Apple's 5th Ave store in Front Page News
- Microsoft declares '10 Days of 10 Cent Deals' in Windows Store a success, adds one more day in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.