Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in web browser discussion support
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Creator of original Windows 95 Start menu unimpressed by Windows 10 version in front page news
- Man parks plane in driveway in real world news
- Best Mac Anti-Virus Thread in apple mac discussion support
- [W10] Anyone else getting a huge calculator when they start a second instance of it? in microsoft windows discussion support
- [W10] BIG activation problem in microsoft windows discussion support
- Best Buy will help you upgrade to Windows 10...but its help doesn't come free in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.