Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- How important are a replaceable battery and expandable storage in a smartphone? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- How many Hard Drives (HDD/SSD) do you own? in Poll Station
- Apple to take on Google Now head-on with 'Proactive' in Front Page News
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: June 2015 in Sony Console
- USFIV on PS4 Out Today [UPDATE] in Sony Console
- EagleGet 184.108.40.206 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.