Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Logitech Solar Wireless Keyboard - Freaking Out in Hardware Hangout
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Motherboards in Hardware Hangout
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Opera Mini coming to Windows Phone, beta sign-up now available in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.