Mary Jo Foley, an online journalist often given the title of “The Microsoft Watcher”, is reporting that the software giant has released a new refresh build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RC (build 17128 to be more exact). Microsoft’s statement: “Today, Microsoft released the latest pre-release build of SP1 – ‘Windows Vista SP1 RC Refresh’ — to approximately 15,000 beta testers. This group includes corporate customers, consumer enthusiasts, software and hardware vendors, and others. The code is not available for public download. We are still on schedule to deliver SP1 RTM in Q1 CY08. The final release date is based on quality, so we will continue to track customer and partner feedback from the beta program before setting a final date.”
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Aetna buys Humana for $37B in Real World News
- Bill to Ban Mentally Ill from Owning Guns in Domestic Politics
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Nissan Thought Driveclub Was Real in Sony Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Looking to get a portable USB3 hard drive, suggestions? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.