Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- is the Apple Watch worth it? in Wearable Technology
- Used Prius scams in The Neobahn
- Third-party Windows Phone tool allows for custom ROMs in Front Page News
- Cortana's iPhone adventure begins with a limited TestFlight in Front Page News
- Pirate escapes $373,000 fine with a court-ordered 200k YouTube views, documenting his antics in Front Page News
- LG 65" 4K OLED Curved TV review in Front Page News
- Windows 10 LTSB "gay rights" in General Discussion
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.