Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- Windows 10: this surely doesn't look like a release quality OS in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Font in microsoft windows discussion support
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in virtualization cloud services
- Zidoo's 'X1' is a $59 Android media box that touts its 4K prowess in front page news
- Remote desktop not working in Windows 10? in microsoft windows discussion support
- App store closing its self on open... Windows 10 RTM in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in front page news
- I like WIndows 10 and all that, but ... in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.