Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- Clear Remote Desktop Connection History in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Project Cars for WII U axed in Nintendo Console
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Net neutrality becomes law in the EU and roaming charges get banned in Front Page News
- GPU Hierarchy Chart - June 2015 (w/ UK prices) in Hardware Hangout
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Microsoft research project aims to make you funnier online in Front Page News
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.