Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- Surface 3 is FANLESS! in Hardware Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Amazon Dash Button: One click ordering from your house in Front Page News
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Google begins their pranks for April fools, announces new smart mailbox "Smartbox by Inbox" in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.