Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- Okay, what's this? in Internet, Network & Security
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- What do you collect? in The Hobby Corner
- Universal Apps -- How Do They Work? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- SpaceX Dragon v2 pad abort test (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.