Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- What are the best security apps for Android? in Android
- UXTheme patched, but start button won't change properly in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Extending WiFi signal in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.