Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Man pleads guilty to fraud in $1 millon Bugatti crash in The Neobahn
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Greenhouse gas fear over increased levels of meat eating in Science Discussion & News
- Buying a router in Internet, Network & Security
- GNU / Linux September 2014 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Quote box font increased in Site Announcements
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.