Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- X-37B OTV mission #4 in Science Discussion & News
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Mandriva Goes Out of Business in Back Page News
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology in Front Page News
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Complete Switch to *NIX and Linux: May 17, 2015 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.