Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- Lg g2 does it fit in your pocket? in Android
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Google+ is dead! Long live Photos and Streams and Hangouts in Front Page News
- Glary Utilities 220.127.116.11 in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Hands on with Microsoft's new Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.