Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- "Is there an extension you really want to see in Microsoft Edge? Tell us about it" in Microsoft Windows Support
- Screenshots of Windows 10 Mobile build 10534 leak with new connectivity settings in tow in Front Page News
- Thousands Support Teen in Appeal of 25-Year Sentence to Sex Offender Registry in Domestic Politics
- About to become a father in Jan. in Milestones And Achievements
- Joe Biden's Son Blames "Russian Agents" For Ashley Madison Profile in Real World News
- Before you report a IPB4/Site related bug check here. KNOWN BUGS in Site Forum Issues
- LG's 'Rolly' roll-up keyboard has a built-in tablet stand, goes on sale next month in Front Page News
- re install windows 10 10240 in Microsoft Insider Previews
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.