Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- Marriage Equality returns to the Supreme Court in Domestic Politics
- Crimes people commit? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- Turtle Beach Impact 700 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - unboxing and first impressions in Front Page News
- Sorting files in windows explorer (Windows 7) in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Anti-Gay GOP Lawmaker Outed After Sending Explicit Photo To Another Man in Real World News
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.