Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- Destiny in Gamers Hangout
- Windows 10 Mobile's official launch is set for December in Front Page News
- Here are some of the 3rd-party backplates you will be able to buy for the Lumia 950 and 950XL in Front Page News
- Hands-on: Microsoft Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- Microsoft Continues Android patent attacks in Its A Conspiracy
- Hands-on with the Microsoft Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 550 and Continuum Display Dock in Front Page News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.