Micro-Star International (MSI) is expected to ship over 800,000 OEM notebooks this year plus a substantial amount of its own Megabook-branded notebooks, according to company sources. To boost the sales of its own-brand notebooks, the company recently launched a series of notebooks featuring the company's self-developed TDE (turbo drive engine) technology, said the sources, noting that the company also aims to become one of the world's top-10 notebook vendors within three years.
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Thank You Nintendo for Splatoon. in Nintendo Console
- Russia steps up propaganda push with online "Kremlin trolls" in Real World Issues
- Two High School Seniors Could Get Prison Time For An Alarm Clock Prank in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- The Pebble Time vs. Pebble Watch in Reviews by Members for Members
- Hack the Roku 3 remote for other devices? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.