My Macros records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. You can also create macros manually with macro editor. Then My Macros can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn't require any programming experience.
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Life 'not as we know it' possible on Saturn's moon Titan in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Test your machine for Superfish style SSL interceptions in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.