My Macros records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. You can also create macros manually with macro editor. Then My Macros can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn't require any programming experience.
- Share your custom Firefox/Minefield 4 stylish scripts in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- French barman guilty over 56 shots that killed customer in Real World News
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- F Google Wallet ! in General Discussion
- AdBlock Plus secures another court victory in Germany in Back Page News
- Sony calls the Vita a "Legacy Platform" outside Asia in Sony Console
- The official animal captions thread in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.