My Macros records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. You can also create macros manually with macro editor. Then My Macros can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn't require any programming experience.
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- The Kojima Rumors Are True, Says Metal Gear Singer in Gamers' Hangout
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Fight is officially on for May 2 in The Sporting Arena
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Reveal Trailer in Gamers' Hangout
- Michael Schumacher's son Mick takes first circuit racing win in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Any issues buying used Wii U games/consoles? in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.