My Macros records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. You can also create macros manually with macro editor. Then My Macros can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn't require any programming experience.
- Star Wars BB-8 Droid toy now available in Front Page News
- Atheist Thread in Real World Issues
- 4K TV as monitor? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 keys are all the same after updating several computers. in Microsoft Windows Support
- TechSpot: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Benchmarked in Front Page News
- Pipo's 'X9' is one of the most unique Windows 10 hybrid tablet PCs to date in Front Page News
- ComScore: Windows Phone marketshare remains steady at 2.9% in the U.S in Front Page News
- Samsung wants you to admire the View - but what is it? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.