My Macros records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. You can also create macros manually with macro editor. Then My Macros can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn't require any programming experience.
- Need help with RegEx in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Comment editing fixed in Site & Forum Issues
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Is Destiny coming to the PC? in Computer Gaming
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- Will GTA V For PC Be ‘Cancelled’? in Gamers' Hangout
- WATCH: Woman drags smartphone-addicted boyfriend into subway train in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.