My Macros records all operation of mouse and keystrokes and saves them as macros. You can also create macros manually with macro editor. Then My Macros can play back the recorded macros to automate recorded tasks any number of times.It is very easy to use and doesn't require any programming experience.
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End extended E3 2015 demo in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- fixing a broken debian? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Upgrade vs OK PC vs Dream PC in Poll Station
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- [Books] Any Adult Books Like Hunger Games, Battle Royale? in The Hobby Corner
- All USB Ports have suddenly stopped working in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.