NeoLoader is a download manager / filesharing client, designed to work across network borders. It can download files from various One Click Hosting sites as well as from BitTorrent and eMule/eDonkey2000. In addition to that Neo provides his own anonymous filesharing Network, based on a TOR-like packet routing in its own Next Generation Kademlia network. Booth its BitTorrent as well as eMule support is state of the art, it supports all mainstream protocol extensions.
- Download of the same file form multiple networks at the same time
- Fine tunable bandwidth and connection management for optimized P2P operation
- Supports trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol) with some DHT extensions.
- Supports the bittorrent extension protocol. See extensions (BEP 10).
- Supports the uTorrent metadata transfer protocol (BEP 9 , i.e. magnet links).
- Supports the uTorrent peer exchange protocol (PEX).
- Multitracker extension support
- Full protocol encryption
- AICH - Advanced Inteligent Coruption Handling
- eMule Kademlia
- Protocol Obfuscation
- TOR-like packet routing through Kad
- and much, much more.....
NeoLoader is available for all major platforms, Windows, Mac OS X as well as various Linux operating systems. Please Note that there is no more Windows x64 version available, use the x86 build instead.
Download for Windows: NeoLoader 0.41d | 13.4 MB (Freeware)
Download for Mac OS X: NeoLoader 0.41d | 23.6 MB
Download for Linux: NeoLoader 0.41d | NeoLoader X64 | 27.6 MB
View: NeoLoader Homepage | Full Features List | Release Notes