Neowin.net presents NeowinCast Gaming 007, the seventh in a new series of bi-weekly podcasts relating to the latest gaming news, hosted by this week by John Callaham and Larry "DirtyLarry" Cooney (Tim Schiesser was unable to join the podcast this week due to scheduling conflicts).
NeowinCast Gaming 007 clocks in at just over 48 minutes in length as we discuss, among other things, the rumors of a touch screen controller for the next Xbox, the Western launch of the PS Vita, yet another delay in the release of Diablo III, the successful Kickstarter efforts of Double Fine, and more.
- 00:00-01:31 | Introductions
- 01:31-08:16 | We play the fortnight's new releases
- 08:16-19:15 | The Western launch of the PSVita
- 19:15-23:30 | Myth debunking: The touchscreen Xbox next controller
- 23:30-27:57 | Skyrim's Creaton Kit discussion
- 27:57-35:46 | Our thoughts on funding games through Kickstarter
- 35:46-40:40 | Diablo III gets pushed back to Q2 2012
- 40:40-46:49 | Upcoming games in the next fortnight
- 46:49-48:13 | Conclusions
News stories mentioned in the podcast:
- Diablo III release date delayed (again) to Q2 2012
- Rumor: Next Xbox to have touch-screen controller?
- Kickstarter project raises over $1 million in less than a day
As always we are looking for feedback for the podcast shows so feel free to post your comments, suggestions and more on how we can improve in the news comments boards or in our forums.