Woohoo! New patches are goooood. ;) I'm a patch nut and I'm willing to bet a lot of you Neowinians are too! I noticed this on my morning "before-work" cruise around the net...
Neverwinter Nights v1.21 is out! Get the patch by using the update feature or download it directly from BioWare. Here are the fixes in this patch:
- Items located in Creature Inventory slots will now be DELETED when validating a Player through ELC and ILR. Custom modules that use Creature Inventory slots to assign Sub Race abilities will have to re-add items on joining the custom module.
- Item Costs will now be properly calculated for Plot items in ELC checks. - Sped up character listing coming from a Dedicated Server.
- Fixed an issue with saving at inopportune times resulting in breaking save games.
- Fixed some item "ghosting" issues.
- Fixed the DM Faction bug, where possesing a creature results in that creature's friendly faction going hostile.
- 2DA files are now being loaded in the proper order in Hak Paks.
- General bug fixes.