Ubisoft today announced two new titles from the Brothers in Arms series, scheduled to ship this year. Brothers In Arms Double Time (fall) is a game developed for the Nintendo Wii, while Brothers In Arms DS (summer) will be released a little bit earlier for the Nintendo DS. Brothers In Arms DS will allow you to use the DS Touch Screen to control the squad, while the Wii title will make use of the Wii Remote. Check the press release for a list of features and these screenshots from the NDS version.
- How many Hard Drives (HDD/SSD) do you own? in Poll Station
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- Apple to take on Google Now head-on with 'Proactive' in Front Page News
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: June 2015 in Sony Console
- USFIV on PS4 Out Today [UPDATE] in Sony Console
- EagleGet 188.8.131.52 in Front Page News
- Destiny in Gamers' Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.