Ubisoft today announced two new titles from the Brothers in Arms series, scheduled to ship this year. Brothers In Arms Double Time (fall) is a game developed for the Nintendo Wii, while Brothers In Arms DS (summer) will be released a little bit earlier for the Nintendo DS. Brothers In Arms DS will allow you to use the DS Touch Screen to control the squad, while the Wii title will make use of the Wii Remote. Check the press release for a list of features and these screenshots from the NDS version.
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Need help with RegEx in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Solar system is inside bubble ? in Science Discussion & News
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO in Real World News
- Nintendo's amiibo figures priced at $12.99, pre-orders are live in Nintendo Console
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.