Ubisoft today announced two new titles from the Brothers in Arms series, scheduled to ship this year. Brothers In Arms Double Time (fall) is a game developed for the Nintendo Wii, while Brothers In Arms DS (summer) will be released a little bit earlier for the Nintendo DS. Brothers In Arms DS will allow you to use the DS Touch Screen to control the squad, while the Wii title will make use of the Wii Remote. Check the press release for a list of features and these screenshots from the NDS version.
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Low power & high efficiency PSU in Hardware Hangout
- Facebook flags aboriginal names as not 'authentic' in Back Page News
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- HTC One M8 Windows Mobile in the uk? in Windows Phone
- This is the most attractive Android Wear device so far and it's made by Huawei in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.