Ubisoft today announced two new titles from the Brothers in Arms series, scheduled to ship this year. Brothers In Arms Double Time (fall) is a game developed for the Nintendo Wii, while Brothers In Arms DS (summer) will be released a little bit earlier for the Nintendo DS. Brothers In Arms DS will allow you to use the DS Touch Screen to control the squad, while the Wii title will make use of the Wii Remote. Check the press release for a list of features and these screenshots from the NDS version.
- Creating Shortcut with NirCmd in Software Discussion & Support
- Office for Mac 2011 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man in Real World News
- VLC Player 2.2.0 & VLSub 0.9.13 (now working) in Software Discussion & Support
- I can’t believe I only just now learned about Sysprep. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- We are on Mars in It's a Conspiracy!
- IRC statistics and parsing in Software Discussion & Support
- Merits of using pre-increment vs post-increment operator in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)