Ubisoft today announced two new titles from the Brothers in Arms series, scheduled to ship this year. Brothers In Arms Double Time (fall) is a game developed for the Nintendo Wii, while Brothers In Arms DS (summer) will be released a little bit earlier for the Nintendo DS. Brothers In Arms DS will allow you to use the DS Touch Screen to control the squad, while the Wii title will make use of the Wii Remote. Check the press release for a list of features and these screenshots from the NDS version.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Amazon Dash : Getting low? Push the button : it's on it's way in Back Page News
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- You Can Play Pac-Man On Google Maps Right Now in Back Page News
- build 10049 mail etc not working (after making them work in previous build with old store fix) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.