Ubisoft today announced two new titles from the Brothers in Arms series, scheduled to ship this year. Brothers In Arms Double Time (fall) is a game developed for the Nintendo Wii, while Brothers In Arms DS (summer) will be released a little bit earlier for the Nintendo DS. Brothers In Arms DS will allow you to use the DS Touch Screen to control the squad, while the Wii title will make use of the Wii Remote. Check the press release for a list of features and these screenshots from the NDS version.
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community in Gamers' Hangout
- Netflix change UI in Xbone in Microsoft Console
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- Microsoft's Lumia 830 leaks again, best images of new device so far in Front Page News
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
- Titanfall in Gamers' Hangout
- [Win 8.1 Pro] Netflix App crashing on start-up in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.