Ubisoft today announced two new titles from the Brothers in Arms series, scheduled to ship this year. Brothers In Arms Double Time (fall) is a game developed for the Nintendo Wii, while Brothers In Arms DS (summer) will be released a little bit earlier for the Nintendo DS. Brothers In Arms DS will allow you to use the DS Touch Screen to control the squad, while the Wii title will make use of the Wii Remote. Check the press release for a list of features and these screenshots from the NDS version.
- Pray vs Doctor to save your life in Poll Station
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [Books] Any Adult Books Like Hunger Games, Battle Royale? in The Hobby Corner
- Do you care about saving the human race? in Poll Station
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- MikeM97 - New to Neowin in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.