It is now clear that New Line (Owned by Warner Bros.) will also drop HD DVD in favor of Blu-ray. The announcement comes on a day that can only be described as a nightmare for the HD DVD camp. This means that from May 2008 no titles from New Line and Warner Bros. will be released on HD DVD. The reason for the May 2008 date is that Warner Bros. is currently under contract to deliver titles on the HD DVD format. The contract ends on that date.
- India is (sort of) getting its first Apple Stores next month in Front Page News
- Oregon eighth-grader suspended from school for wearing patriotic shirt showing gun in Real World News
- Pepsi to release new smartphones in China in Front Page News
- Gallery: Windows 10 build 10565 and an Insider Ring slider in Front Page News
- after july 2016 in Microsoft Insider Previews
- GLOBAL GIVEAWAY: Win a Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE Windows Phone + MD-12 Wireless Speaker! in Front Page News
- Free the Nipple movement. in Real World News
- Could the Space shuttle have made it to the moon? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.