It is now clear that New Line (Owned by Warner Bros.) will also drop HD DVD in favor of Blu-ray. The announcement comes on a day that can only be described as a nightmare for the HD DVD camp. This means that from May 2008 no titles from New Line and Warner Bros. will be released on HD DVD. The reason for the May 2008 date is that Warner Bros. is currently under contract to deliver titles on the HD DVD format. The contract ends on that date.
- Watch Dogs Crash in Computer Gaming
- Cheapest Way To Call Abroad? in General Discussion
- Apple manipulates journalists using anonymous social media accounts in Front Page News
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Haswell-E crazed in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.