It is now clear that New Line (Owned by Warner Bros.) will also drop HD DVD in favor of Blu-ray. The announcement comes on a day that can only be described as a nightmare for the HD DVD camp. This means that from May 2008 no titles from New Line and Warner Bros. will be released on HD DVD. The reason for the May 2008 date is that Warner Bros. is currently under contract to deliver titles on the HD DVD format. The contract ends on that date.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- How do People Believe this Stuff? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Teen Caught Making Love to Stuffed Horse in Walmart in Real World News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Member Pictures 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.