Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- windows 10 using up all my bandwith in General Discussion
- Q微.信343 1 8 7460办毕业证.成绩单[学历认证.回国证明] in Apple Mac Discussion Support
- Shutdown gaming PC on No Input in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- Even more photos of the Microsoft's upcoming flagships leak in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Forced Driver Updates - not sure it's actually so in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Who can't go on Facebook at work because of softcore content? in General Discussion
- Google Chrome 44.0.2403.130 in Front Page News
- ★.Q/微信343187460办理：毕业証、成绩单、使馆认証、学历认証、留信、学生卡、OFFER in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.