Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Unable to play Forza Horizon 2, initial update failing in Microsoft Console
- Need Help with setting up an AMD FX Liquid CPU Cooler in Hardware Hangout
- Better compliance with DNT in Site & Forum Issues
- Falcon 9: ABS-SatMex (dual Boeing commsats) in Science Discussion & News
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Score a $10 Xbox gift card when you pre order games from the Microsoft Store in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.