Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- Show Off Your Website Here in Web Design / Programming
- Tech Comics in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- 360 Browser 184.108.40.206 in Front Page News
- US official: Military has been asked to send more troops to Iraq in Domestic Politics
- Police seize video gamer live on cam in Back Page News
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- [wordpress] pagination problem in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.