Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- opinion on an ssd... in Hardware Hangout
- the last updated for w7 mess up my PC , can you help me please? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Xbox's Gamescom press conference set for Aug. 4 in Front Page News
- E3 2015 Sony Press Conference Discussion in Sony Console
- Man in wheelchair Robs bank in New York in Real World News
- Family Van recommendations in The Neobahn
- want to attempt a hackintosh in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.