Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- [Q] Can I edit ISO files like a document? in Software Discussion & Support
- Want Periscope on Windows Phone? Meet Telescope, a third party alternative in Front Page News
- Microsoft acquires another small startup in Front Page News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.