Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- FileZilla 3.10.3 in Front Page News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Deep Silver will pay you £50 to be in Homefront: The Revolution in Gamers' Hangout
- Heads' threat to parents over computer games in Gamers' Hangout
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.