Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- TechSpot: Best Routers of 2015 in Front Page News
- The Lumia 950 XL will allegedly have a removable battery in Front Page News
- Rumour: Google might finally be bringing its apps to Windows in Front Page News
- MediaMonkey 220.127.116.114 in Front Page News
- I am in Sydney for 3 days. What to see and do? in General Discussion
- [Arch] Loud pop on startup in Linux Unix Support
- Star Citizen Drama in Computer Gaming
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: October 2015 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.