Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- want to attempt a hackintosh in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Fix : Windows 10 accessing network drives : Password incorrect in A Collection of Essential Guides
- Build 10158 Why can't I enable Remote Desktop Access? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Marriage Equality returns to the Supreme Court in Domestic Politics
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Help getting my real name off a website in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- bmw 335i e90 rear lower control arm location? in The Neobahn
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.