Yahoo may team up with News Corp. to fend off Microsoft's bid to buy the struggling Web portal, according to a Wall Street Journal report on Wednesday. The two companies are in talks about a deal in which News Corp. would take a stake of as much as 20 percent in Yahoo. MySpace and other Web properties of News Corp. would be combined with Yahoo, according to the report, which was attributed to "people familiar with the matter." The deal would also involve a cash infusion by News Corp. and a private equity firm. Yahoo would remain independent.
- Instagram BETA for Windows Phone is currently broken in Front Page News
- AMD OpenGL binary shader programs in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- Windows 10 and Privacy? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Gundam Discussion Thread in The Hobby Corner
- 7 Days: A week of Lumia flagships, Windows milestones, and Samsung's reminder to RTFM in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- NeoBytes :) Reuters employee starts Reply All chaos after sending an email to 33,000 people in Front Page News
- Nox App Player 2.3 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.