New version of Newsbin pro 4 out, with a bundle of fixes and new features.
- Resume now restores download list and forces download (instead of just remembering posts in the post list).
- Fixed Socks firewall support.
- Added confirmation if you try to column sort your subscribed newsgroups list.
- Read Post Body now decodes NFO, TXT, and SFV files.
- Global filter profile now gets cleared when you double-click a group so it is clear that the group specific filter is applied.
- Now renders B&W jpgs again.
- Fixed possible freeze when the bandwidth limiter is changed on the fly.
- Now using full subject for chunk filename in the spool directory. Reduces chance of filename collision for chunk files.
- Posts in the downloaded files, failed posts, or download list will now come up if they match a search criteria on the post list.
- Fixed problem where "Load Download List" only worked if it was the first thing you did after startup.
- Fixed problem when re-using server during multi-part downloads where the server configured download limit was not always respected and the close connections setting was being ignored.
- Posts re-submitted for download are now removed from the downloaded files list.
- Even more information given if registration fails.
- Installer now includes some default filter sets.
- Now retries posts on error, mostly for dialup people so their dialer has time to make a new connection.
View: Release Notes
Download: NewsBin 4.0 pro