Thanks jonMEGA - you are one funny guy ;).
NewsBin Pro 4.0 has released a new version of its software.
- Installer includes installation of help files and NewsBin utility programs. Installer now uses same default directory as version 3.32.
- Ctrl-T shortcut added to toggle between Automatic Download Mode and Manual mode.
- Status of toggle is shown in the status bar.
- Fixed problem with headers disappearing from post list.
- Load Download List was only working if it was the first thing you did upon starting NewsBin.
- Fixed problem with connections being left open in certain cases Posts re-submitted for download had leftovers in the downloaded files list.
- Added prompt for confirmation when sorting groups in groups window.
- Auto shutdown mode was shutting NewsBin down before the last few files were completely downloaded.
- If using dialup and the connection is lost, NewsBin will now wait until the connection is re-established before continuing downloading.
- Read Post Body was leaving connections open when it shouldn't have.
- Bandwidth limiter that kicks in with the nag screen now goes away when you register NewsBin.
- More information given if registration fails.
View: News Bin Home