Shares of Nintendo hit a record high yesterday on the Tokyo stock exchange--briefly reaching 64,800 yen ($555) before closing up 2.7 percent at 64,300 yen ($551). The surge followed a report from Goldman Sachs which compared the Mario Factory to iPod creator Apple, reports Reuters. Goldman stated that, "We believe Nintendo's talent in creating new markets, evident from the launch of the DS and Wii, could bring it close to the level of Apple, whose high valuations are due in large part to its innovative business model."
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: September 2014 in Sony Console
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- PS3 Media Server / Universal Media Server Guide in Sony Console
- Motherboards in Hardware Hangout
- Gravatar avatar not working on main front page. in Site & Forum Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.