Starting on Monday, December 24th, at 1 am PST, you can watch Santa Claus fly making his yearly world round trip. Thanks to NORAD and partners Google, AGI, Verizon, Booz Allen Hamilton, Official Santa Mail, GlobeLink, Qwest, Avaya, Plantronics, First Choice Awards & Gifts, Meshbox, E-Frontier, and Santa's Workshop, several hundred of Santa's stops in over 200 countries and territories will be available online. The video footage will be embedded on Google Maps, viewable at the NORAD Tracks Santa YouTube channel. NORAD will also provide a downloadable Santa Tracker file to track several thousand of Santa's stops in Google Earth. Finally, a way to see how Saint Nick pulls it all off in just one night!
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Why aren't other Windows tablets/hybrids (besides the Surface) selling? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Is Windows 10 stable enough for a main OS? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- uTorrent client is stealing your CPU cycles to mine Bitcoins in Back Page News
- Your thoughts on VR headsets? in Gamers' Hangout
- Rumour: PS4 Firmware 2.50 Suspend/Resume Coming March/April in Sony Console
- PS4 sales top 20.2 million units worldwide in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.