Starting on Monday, December 24th, at 1 am PST, you can watch Santa Claus fly making his yearly world round trip. Thanks to NORAD and partners Google, AGI, Verizon, Booz Allen Hamilton, Official Santa Mail, GlobeLink, Qwest, Avaya, Plantronics, First Choice Awards & Gifts, Meshbox, E-Frontier, and Santa's Workshop, several hundred of Santa's stops in over 200 countries and territories will be available online. The video footage will be embedded on Google Maps, viewable at the NORAD Tracks Santa YouTube channel. NORAD will also provide a downloadable Santa Tracker file to track several thousand of Santa's stops in Google Earth. Finally, a way to see how Saint Nick pulls it all off in just one night!
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Project CARS - Community Assisted Racing Simulator in Gamers' Hangout
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Forum's signature keeps my old name in Site & Forum Issues
- KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- uTorrent hopes to regain trust after BitCoin mining controversy in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.