Starting on Monday, December 24th, at 1 am PST, you can watch Santa Claus fly making his yearly world round trip. Thanks to NORAD and partners Google, AGI, Verizon, Booz Allen Hamilton, Official Santa Mail, GlobeLink, Qwest, Avaya, Plantronics, First Choice Awards & Gifts, Meshbox, E-Frontier, and Santa's Workshop, several hundred of Santa's stops in over 200 countries and territories will be available online. The video footage will be embedded on Google Maps, viewable at the NORAD Tracks Santa YouTube channel. NORAD will also provide a downloadable Santa Tracker file to track several thousand of Santa's stops in Google Earth. Finally, a way to see how Saint Nick pulls it all off in just one night!
- Mobile ads behaving badly, the May 15 update (report here) in Site & Forum Issues
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- PCI-E extension/riser cable in Hardware Hangout
- SpaceX Dragon v2 pad abort test (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Elon Musk has created a school in Real World News
- Windows 8.1 No streaming video. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.