Starting on Monday, December 24th, at 1 am PST, you can watch Santa Claus fly making his yearly world round trip. Thanks to NORAD and partners Google, AGI, Verizon, Booz Allen Hamilton, Official Santa Mail, GlobeLink, Qwest, Avaya, Plantronics, First Choice Awards & Gifts, Meshbox, E-Frontier, and Santa's Workshop, several hundred of Santa's stops in over 200 countries and territories will be available online. The video footage will be embedded on Google Maps, viewable at the NORAD Tracks Santa YouTube channel. NORAD will also provide a downloadable Santa Tracker file to track several thousand of Santa's stops in Google Earth. Finally, a way to see how Saint Nick pulls it all off in just one night!
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Kraft Foods to merge with ketchup maker Heinz in Real World News
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Lifemate P3 - Coming this summer in Software created by our members
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.