Starting on Monday, December 24th, at 1 am PST, you can watch Santa Claus fly making his yearly world round trip. Thanks to NORAD and partners Google, AGI, Verizon, Booz Allen Hamilton, Official Santa Mail, GlobeLink, Qwest, Avaya, Plantronics, First Choice Awards & Gifts, Meshbox, E-Frontier, and Santa's Workshop, several hundred of Santa's stops in over 200 countries and territories will be available online. The video footage will be embedded on Google Maps, viewable at the NORAD Tracks Santa YouTube channel. NORAD will also provide a downloadable Santa Tracker file to track several thousand of Santa's stops in Google Earth. Finally, a way to see how Saint Nick pulls it all off in just one night!
- What do you drive? in The Neobahn
- I think I may pick up a surface 2. in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Windows Entertainment Conundrum: 7 v 8 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- Dns server issues in Internet, Network & Security
- WATCH: Woman drags smartphone-addicted boyfriend into subway train in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.