NPD Group Incorporated is reporting that as of November, 4.1 million Americans have purchased Halo 3, which is equal to 52% of the current 7.9 million Xbox 360 owners in the United States. Super Mario Galaxy, which of course has been out a whole two months shorter, has been purchased by 19% of the 6 million U.S. Wii owners so far. "The power of Halo 3 is quite evident. When it released it drove hardware sales substantially... That is why content is so important - a killer game drives hardware adoption more than any other factor (including price cuts)," said NPD analyst Anita Frazier.
- Windows 7 has the same 'keylogger' (in error reports) functionality as windows 10 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Whats your biggest Windows 10 bugbears? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10: You can't disable reporting errors back to microsoft and where's network config options for setup? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft's affiliate program now supports Windows Store content in front page news
- The Redmond Report: EP 4 - Windows 10 gets hit by lightning in front page news
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- You Might (One Day) Be Able To Stream PC Games To An Xbox One in microsoft console xbox
- August 2015 Desktops in general discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.