NPD Group Incorporated is reporting that as of November, 4.1 million Americans have purchased Halo 3, which is equal to 52% of the current 7.9 million Xbox 360 owners in the United States. Super Mario Galaxy, which of course has been out a whole two months shorter, has been purchased by 19% of the 6 million U.S. Wii owners so far. "The power of Halo 3 is quite evident. When it released it drove hardware sales substantially... That is why content is so important - a killer game drives hardware adoption more than any other factor (including price cuts)," said NPD analyst Anita Frazier.
- Installing directx 9 on Windows 8? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- straight talk unlimted? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Legend Of Zelda For Wii U Has Been Delayed, won't be shown at E3 in Nintendo Console
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.