NPD Group Incorporated is reporting that as of November, 4.1 million Americans have purchased Halo 3, which is equal to 52% of the current 7.9 million Xbox 360 owners in the United States. Super Mario Galaxy, which of course has been out a whole two months shorter, has been purchased by 19% of the 6 million U.S. Wii owners so far. "The power of Halo 3 is quite evident. When it released it drove hardware sales substantially... That is why content is so important - a killer game drives hardware adoption more than any other factor (including price cuts)," said NPD analyst Anita Frazier.
- will Neowin update forum design? in General Discussion
- Glary Utilities 184.108.40.206 in Front Page News
- One of Project Spartan's big issues was fixed in leaked Windows 10 build in Front Page News
- Witcher 2 lockups in Computer Gaming
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- [OT] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.