NPD Group Incorporated is reporting that as of November, 4.1 million Americans have purchased Halo 3, which is equal to 52% of the current 7.9 million Xbox 360 owners in the United States. Super Mario Galaxy, which of course has been out a whole two months shorter, has been purchased by 19% of the 6 million U.S. Wii owners so far. "The power of Halo 3 is quite evident. When it released it drove hardware sales substantially... That is why content is so important - a killer game drives hardware adoption more than any other factor (including price cuts)," said NPD analyst Anita Frazier.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Apple releases OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 7 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.