NPD Group Incorporated is reporting that as of November, 4.1 million Americans have purchased Halo 3, which is equal to 52% of the current 7.9 million Xbox 360 owners in the United States. Super Mario Galaxy, which of course has been out a whole two months shorter, has been purchased by 19% of the 6 million U.S. Wii owners so far. "The power of Halo 3 is quite evident. When it released it drove hardware sales substantially... That is why content is so important - a killer game drives hardware adoption more than any other factor (including price cuts)," said NPD analyst Anita Frazier.
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- COD: Black Ops 3 Now Available for Digital Pre-Order on Xbox One in Microsoft Console
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- TV Detected as a Device rather than a display in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Official Opera Weekly Builds Thread in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.