NPD Group Incorporated is reporting that as of November, 4.1 million Americans have purchased Halo 3, which is equal to 52% of the current 7.9 million Xbox 360 owners in the United States. Super Mario Galaxy, which of course has been out a whole two months shorter, has been purchased by 19% of the 6 million U.S. Wii owners so far. "The power of Halo 3 is quite evident. When it released it drove hardware sales substantially... That is why content is so important - a killer game drives hardware adoption more than any other factor (including price cuts)," said NPD analyst Anita Frazier.
- Which free image hosting site do you use? in General Discussion
- New shot along the American River in Digital Camera Lab
- iSealed: iPhone 6s / 6s Plus appears water-resistant, withstands being submerged for 60 minutes in Front Page News
- What are your other hobbies aside of gaming? in The Hobby Corner
- More secure than Wordpress? in Internet Network Security
- Cortana coming to Xbox One in 2016 in Front Page News
- Comcast User Hit With 112 DMCA Notices in 48 Hours in Back Page News
- 9-year-old girl denied inhaler during coughing fit at school, per Jordan District policy in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.