Cheers DJ for the heads up on yet another release of the amazing small Installer system created by the same cats that work at Nullsoft/WinAmp.
- Changes, Bugfixes
- Back to non-evil mode.
- Fixed SetAutoClose on uninstall section (actually works now)
- Made Pop non-fatal (sets error flag if no item on stack) - Exch is still fatal if not enough items on stack.
- Put SetErrors in the documentation, finally (thanks Dave Laundon)
- ReadEnvStr fixed to handle errors better (actually using GetEnvironmentVariable again)
- Added NSIS_CONFIG_XPSTYLE_SUPPORT option (disabled by default, thanks to Cafer Simsek)
- Made text in component page a full 3 lines high (and moved things a little bit).
- Fixed many msdev resource issues (you can now edit the resources without the editor screwing up conditional compilation stuff)
- Updated contribInstall Options to v1.4.
Download: NSIS v1.67 (446KB) FREEWARE