Nullsoft Installation System is a pretty small, efficient, capable installation system for win32.
- Fixed bug in add_string() which was causing section strings to get mangled.
- Added NSIS_SUPPORT_CODECALLBACKS to config.h
- Made it so that if UninstallText is not specified (or empty), the uninstall confirmation page is not shown.
- Added uninstall callbacks (un.onInit, un.onUninstSuccess, un.onUserAbort, un.onUninstFailed)
- Made highly corrupted installers fail more gracefully (if no install data found)
- Made debug build usable (finished project settings etc)
News source: Warp2Search