Nvidia is bringing forward the launch date of its upcoming GeForce 8800 GT (G92) GPU to October 29 from the original November 12, targeting AMD's new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) as the major competitor, according to sources at graphics card makers. With G92 and RV670 having a tight performance/price ratio, Nvidia's earlier launch should give the company an advantage in the market, noted the sources
- Words that are spelled the same, but have different meanings in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 App Design... in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Microsoft's Spartan tagline may be the 'browser for doing' in Front Page News
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.