Nvidia is bringing forward the launch date of its upcoming GeForce 8800 GT (G92) GPU to October 29 from the original November 12, targeting AMD's new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) as the major competitor, according to sources at graphics card makers. With G92 and RV670 having a tight performance/price ratio, Nvidia's earlier launch should give the company an advantage in the market, noted the sources
- Deus Ex Pre-order Bollocks in Gamers Hangout
- JBL's 'Pulse 2' is a water-resistant portable speaker with 100 LED light show in Front Page News
- The US and the 9 harbingers(judgements) end of the US? in Its A Conspiracy
- First Look: This is Tronsmart's $150 Ara X5 Windows 10 Mini PC in Front Page News
- Neowin's Bias Against Bernie Sanders in Site Forum Issues
- Ebay seller ordered to pay $19,250 after suing two customers over negative feedback in Real World News
- 60,000 antelope died in 4 days, and no one knows why in Science Discussion News
- Android Apps loading slow on WiFi? New Router problem? in Internet Network Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.