Nvidia is bringing forward the launch date of its upcoming GeForce 8800 GT (G92) GPU to October 29 from the original November 12, targeting AMD's new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) as the major competitor, according to sources at graphics card makers. With G92 and RV670 having a tight performance/price ratio, Nvidia's earlier launch should give the company an advantage in the market, noted the sources
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Questions about cold approaching girls.... in General Discussion
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Potentially failing Samsung HDD - Anyone got a copy of "ES-Tool"? in Hardware Hangout
- Which Nikon DSLR (<£500) do you recommend? in Digital Camera Lab
- Internet Explorer usage jumps up for August, Chrome drops in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.