Nvidia is bringing forward the launch date of its upcoming GeForce 8800 GT (G92) GPU to October 29 from the original November 12, targeting AMD's new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) as the major competitor, according to sources at graphics card makers. With G92 and RV670 having a tight performance/price ratio, Nvidia's earlier launch should give the company an advantage in the market, noted the sources
- Voters to Obama: Yes, We Are at War with Radical Islam in Domestic Politics
- Sony announces over 30 million PlayStation 4 sales in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Turkish F-16 shoots down Russian fighter jet near Syria border in Real World Issues
- Microsoft unveils the Nokia 230 and 230 Dual SIM in Front Page News
- Gartner: Windows 10 poised to become the most widely installed version of Windows ever in Front Page News
- GWX Control Panel 220.127.116.11 in Front Page News
- Microsoft wants users to help make better devices with "Create Together" program in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.