Nvidia is bringing forward the launch date of its upcoming GeForce 8800 GT (G92) GPU to October 29 from the original November 12, targeting AMD's new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) as the major competitor, according to sources at graphics card makers. With G92 and RV670 having a tight performance/price ratio, Nvidia's earlier launch should give the company an advantage in the market, noted the sources
- Pre-existing voxel tools/libraries for Java in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- ASUS RT-AC66U Signal Problem and Slow Speeds in Internet Network Security
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- Russian cruise missiles intended for targets in Syria hit Iran instead in Real World Issues
- Different iPhone 6s/+ have different processors, Samsung version drains your battery much faster in Front Page News
- Allegedly Microsoft excluded other carriers by inking a deal with AT&T for the Lumia 950 in Front Page News
- Microsoft: Handing over cross-border data could cause international discord between US and EU in Front Page News
- Sony dropping PlayStation 4 price by $50 in US, $20 in Canada beginning Oct. 9 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.