Nvidia is bringing forward the launch date of its upcoming GeForce 8800 GT (G92) GPU to October 29 from the original November 12, targeting AMD's new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) as the major competitor, according to sources at graphics card makers. With G92 and RV670 having a tight performance/price ratio, Nvidia's earlier launch should give the company an advantage in the market, noted the sources
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Who is running DNSSEC domains, using validation for thier dns? in Internet, Network & Security
- Could I see which devices are which from the IP addresses or hostname? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Formula 1 Silly Season 2015 in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.