Nvidia is bringing forward the launch date of its upcoming GeForce 8800 GT (G92) GPU to October 29 from the original November 12, targeting AMD's new Radeon HD 2950PRO (RV670) as the major competitor, according to sources at graphics card makers. With G92 and RV670 having a tight performance/price ratio, Nvidia's earlier launch should give the company an advantage in the market, noted the sources
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- "Surface 3" will have Intel Atom Cherry Trail and 4G LTE in Back Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- LG 34UM95-P Ultra wide monitor review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.