Built upon the foundation of NVIDIA’s core motherboard and GPU technologies, the NVIDIA Control Panel and NVIDIA System Monitor software utilities bring consolidated control and reporting to the desktop in seamless fashion. Initially, you will simply configure NVIDIA System Monitor to track and log appropriate data and then utilize the new functionality of NVIDIA’s Control Panel to manipulate and optimize system settings and characteristics.
- Beta nForce System Tools package for nForce 780i SLI and 680i SLI/680i LT SLI motherboards
- Adds support for Enthusiast System Architecture (ESA)
- NVIDIA Performance Group (v6.00.34.06)
- NVIDIA System Monitor (v6.00.32.09)
- NVIDIA System Update (v2.00.20.05)
- nForce 780i SLI
- nForce 680i SLI
- nForce 680i LT SLI
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVIDIA System Monitor.
This is BETA software!, please use caution when installing it on your system
Download: Nvidia nForce System Tools 6.00 Beta | User's Guide
Screenshot: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Link: Home Page