Nvidia is planning to launch the AMD platform-based MCP72 IGP (integrated graphics processor) chipset at the end of November or the beginning of December this year, with mass production to start ahead in November, according to sources at motherboard makers. The chipset will come out in two versions, the high-end MCP72XE and the mainstream MCP72P, both support HyperTransport 3.0 and upcoming AMD Phenom processors.
- Rock Band 4 Headed to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! in Gamers' Hangout
- Installed SSD now have problems. in Hardware Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- VMWare Workstation Linux installation problem in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
- ULA wants the public to name its next rocket in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- XB1 Vibration in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.