Nvidia is planning to launch the AMD platform-based MCP72 IGP (integrated graphics processor) chipset at the end of November or the beginning of December this year, with mass production to start ahead in November, according to sources at motherboard makers. The chipset will come out in two versions, the high-end MCP72XE and the mainstream MCP72P, both support HyperTransport 3.0 and upcoming AMD Phenom processors.
- Trillian 5.6 Build 4 Beta in Front Page News
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- Question About OneDrive Integration in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- 'Halo: The Master Chief Collection' likely getting ODST add-on this Friday in Front Page News
- Justice Department Brings The Hammer Down On FIFA in General Discussion
- Mandriva Goes Out of Business in Back Page News
- Microsoft adds Dolby Digital Plus support to Edge, beats Chrome and Firefox to the punch in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.