Nvidia is planning to launch the AMD platform-based MCP72 IGP (integrated graphics processor) chipset at the end of November or the beginning of December this year, with mass production to start ahead in November, according to sources at motherboard makers. The chipset will come out in two versions, the high-end MCP72XE and the mainstream MCP72P, both support HyperTransport 3.0 and upcoming AMD Phenom processors.
- Woman climbs pole, removes Confederate flag in Real World News
- [rumour] Windows 10 $2 upgrade amnesty for pirates in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- WTF! Why did they disable snapping two apps/folders on both sides of screen in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.