Nvidia is planning to launch the AMD platform-based MCP72 IGP (integrated graphics processor) chipset at the end of November or the beginning of December this year, with mass production to start ahead in November, according to sources at motherboard makers. The chipset will come out in two versions, the high-end MCP72XE and the mainstream MCP72P, both support HyperTransport 3.0 and upcoming AMD Phenom processors.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- What's the name of your Wi-fi? in Internet, Network & Security
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- 7 Days: A week of the Apple Watch, Nexus woes, a pissing Android and an Elephone WinDroid in Front Page News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.