Nvidia is planning to launch the AMD platform-based MCP72 IGP (integrated graphics processor) chipset at the end of November or the beginning of December this year, with mass production to start ahead in November, according to sources at motherboard makers. The chipset will come out in two versions, the high-end MCP72XE and the mainstream MCP72P, both support HyperTransport 3.0 and upcoming AMD Phenom processors.
- Do you own (and / or use) a device compatible with Windows SideShow? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Another bad ad in Site & Forum Issues
- Xbox 360 press release images in General Discussion
- Waterfox 36.0.4 in Front Page News
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.