Security issues identified in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) could allow an attacker to compromise systems with IE installed (even if IE is not used as the Web browser). For example, an attacker could run programs on a computer used to view the attacker's Web site. Download this update from Microsoft to help protect your computer. After installation, you may have to restart your computer.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Pixar giving away RenderMan CGI software for free in Software Discussion & Support
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- 10049, search doesn't work in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Spartan: How to disable Adobe Flash Player in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.