Security issues identified in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) could allow an attacker to compromise systems with IE installed (even if IE is not used as the Web browser). For example, an attacker could run programs on a computer used to view the attacker's Web site. Download this update from Microsoft to help protect your computer. After installation, you may have to restart your computer.
- Hello iam new here in Introduce Yourself
- Windows Update in Windows XP in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Windows Phone Recovery Tool receives several 'unbrick my phone!' updates in Front Page News
- Several questions on C# obfuscation (SmartAssembly, internal functions) in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Huge performance degredation with Firefox 38 in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Help with TCP Socket Server Client in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.