Security issues identified in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) could allow an attacker to compromise systems with IE installed (even if IE is not used as the Web browser). For example, an attacker could run programs on a computer used to view the attacker's Web site. Download this update from Microsoft to help protect your computer. After installation, you may have to restart your computer.
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Minecraft's maker shuts down Scrolls in Computer Gaming
- HDD issues in Hardware Hangout
- Cisco to Acquire OpenDNS for $635 Million in Back Page News
- Dying Light dev takes the ******* out of Destiny's Red Bull promo in Gamers' Hangout
- Save big with our Top Neowin Deals of the Month Roundup in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.