Ubisoft has finally announced the Minimum System Requirements to play Assassin's Creed PC. Like previous posted in the rumor article "Rumor: Assassin's Creed PC System Requirements", you need at least 2GB of memory, plus a Nvidia GeForce 6600 or a ATi Radeon x1300 video card to play the game.
In order to play this game properly, your PC MUST meet or exceed these minimum requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)
- Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB video card recommended) (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
ATI RADEON X1300-1950 / HD 2000 / 3000 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6600-6800 / 7 / 8 / 9 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.