Opera is a free Web browser with a pop-up blocker, multiple-window navigation, mouse gestures, keyboard shortcuts, an e-mail client with a spam filter, and integrated search for user security and speed. The cross-platform browser includes IRC-compatible chat, support for RSS newsfeeds, a password manager, and one-click customization and privacy-protection settings.
- New in version 9: Fraud protection, BitTorrent, Add your favorite search engines, Content blocker, Site preferences, Widgets, Improved rich text editing, Thumbnail preview
- Efficient surfing: Transfer manager, Tabbed browsing, Password manager, Integrated search, Pop-up blocking, Mouse gestures, Fast Forward, Sessions, Quick preferences, Notes, Voice, Keyboard Shortcuts, Trash can
- Security and privacy: Security bar, Encryption, Delete private data, Cookie control
- Mail and Chat: Opera mail, IRC chat
- Customization: Drag and drop, Skins, Language
- Accessibility: Zoom, Text size and colors, User style sheets,
- Web development: Standards support, Small-screen mode, Validate code, Toggle graphics and style sheets, Info panel, Reload from cache,
- Special: Full-screen mode, Kiosk mode and more...
Download: Windows Version | Windows Version (International) | Windows Version (Classic Installer) | UNIX Version | Mac Version
Download Opera Extras: Skins | Widgets
Link: Home Page | Acid3 Test