Paint.NET is free image editing and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the MS Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple tool for photo and image editing.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Enable or Disable what Google tracks about your online presence in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- If You Grabbed Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty PS4 With PS Plus, You Will Get The Vita And PS3 Versi in Sony Console
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Man accidentally buys Xbox One during Apple Watch demo in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.