Paint.NET is free image editing and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the MS Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple tool for photo and image editing.
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- Isla Vista rampage victims remembered in Real World News
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- Is Windows 10 faster or more optimized than 8? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Build 10074 - Start screen icons 3-in-a-row instead of 4-in-a-row in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Why do a lot of Right Wing see no issue with cable companies practice? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.