Paint.NET is free image editing and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the MS Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple tool for photo and image editing.
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- No new build in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- bmw 335i e90 rear lower control arm location? in The Neobahn
- Hands On with Apple Music in Front Page News
- Buy Windows 10 Pro for $2 in Microsoft store? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.