Paint.NET is free image editing and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the MS Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple tool for photo and image editing.
- Think you're a Leo? You're not: Star shift puts zodiac out of whack in Real World News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.