The optimized version of Firefox
Pale Moon is a custom-built and optimized Firefox-based browser for Windows operating systems with current, high performance processors. It looks identical to the standard Firefox browser and supports Firefox extensions, themes and identities.
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
- Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
- Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4+)
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
- Able to use existing Firefox bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
What's new in this version:
- Fine-tuned the title-bar title text position to work a little better on Windows 8 systems.
- Fixed a problem with the classic download manager window not opening and/or downloads not starting when using the classic download manager.
- Bug 945334 - Fix runnable pointer holding.
- Merged Linux-specific theme code into the source tree for the pm4linux project.
Download: Pale Moon 24.3.1 | 16.3 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable Pale Moon 24.3.1 | 18.0 MB
Download: Pale Moon 24.3.1 x64 | 19.6 MB
Download: Intel Atom-optimized Pale Moon 24.3.1 | 16.3 MB
View: Homepage | Full Release Notes