Paragon Partition Manager 2013 Free is designed to do drive partitioning on computers that host Windows and Mac OS X environments. The program supports the latest Windows 8 and enables to resize partitions of Apple Boot Camp.
Partition Manager 2013 Free features:
- User Friendly Fault Minimizing Interface
- Graphical representation of the data to gain a better understanding.
- A handy Launcher to easily find and run the required tasks.
- Comprehensive wizards to simplify even the most complex operations.
- A context sensitive hint system for all functions of the program.
- Previewing the resulting layout of hard disks before actually executing operations (so-called virtual operations).
Partition/Hard Disk Management Facilities:
- Basic functions for initializing, partitioning and formatting hard disks (create, format, delete). Instead of the
- standard Windows disk tools, the program supports all popular file systems.
- Express Create Partition Wizard to create a new partition in the most appropriate place of a hard disk, format it to NTFS and then make it available in the system by assigning a drive letter.
- Express Resize Partitions Wizard to increase free space on one partition by up-taking the unused space of an adjacent partition of a hard disk (including partitions of Apple Boot Camp).
- NTFS hot resize upward to enlarge an NTFS partition (system, locked) without rebooting Windows and interrupting its work.
- Convert a file system (FAT16/32, NTFS, Apple HFS) without reformatting.
- Mount a partition (assign a drive letter) of any file system type to make it available for your operating system.
- Modify file system parameters (make active/inactive, hide/unhide, etc.).
What’s New in Partition Manager 2013 Free:
- Support of Windows 8
- New user-friendly interface
- Support of GPT disks – create / format / delete / resize operations
- Convert NTFS <> HFS file systems without reformatting