Delivering a unique set of easy-to-use features and benefits not found in any other solution, PerfectDisk® 2008 will make your computer run like new. Work and play faster - and smarter. PerfectDisk makes everything you do on your computer faster - so you can be more efficient at your work or play. PerfectDisk 2008's patented SMARTPlacement optimization is paired with its exclusive single-pass defragmentation and Space Restoration Technology to maximize PC and laptop performance. All controlled and automated according to your unique requirements through AutoPilot Scheduling or StealthPatrol unattended background processing.
1. Improved defragmentation speed.
2. Added ability to work in lower screen resolutions, such as 800x600 or 1024x768.
3. Added print statistics functionality.
4. Updated help files.
5. Added ability to set license key via Active Directory Group Policy.
6. Added the logging of a reason why the StealthPatrol schedule was suspended.
7. Added "Every X weeks" field to the Exchange weekly schedule.
8. Added Help Button in PerfectDisk Settings window.
9. F1 opens Help.
10. Added a warning when manually starting Exchange Defragmentation that this will dismount the datastore/stop the services.
1. Fixed boot time defragmentation "Insufficient Space" error on Vista.
2. Fixed installation on a remote computer problem.
3. Fixed setting of the Exchange server name to allow the usage of PerfectDisk 2008 for Exchange on cluster servers.
4. Fixed the problem of initiation of boot time defrag on a remote computer that would lead to reboot of the local computer.
5. Fixed persistence of boot time defrag settings for FAT16 drives.
6. Fixed problem when system tray icon shows idle state even though PD is currently defragmenting a drive.
7. Fixed US-only non-localizable date format on Performance tab.
8. Fixed file size displayed incorrectly for large files after defragmenting selected files.
9. Fixed issue when sometimes fragmented files do not show up in the most fragmented files list.
10. Fixed limit for "Every X weeks" field for weekly schedules.
11. Fixed PerfectDisk crash when USB drive is removed during a defragmentation of another drive.
12. Fixed incorrect saving of statistics to a file.
13. Fixed screensaver defragmentation that used to stop when monitor turns off.
14. Fixed the display of Daily schedules set to run on Weekdays or Weekends on AutoPilot tab.
15. Made Free Space tab hidable in the server version of PerfectDisk 2008.
16. Fixed setting of "Stop if any shadow copies exist" option.
17. Fixed value of settings for "Every X Days" field when Daily schedules field edited.
18. Fixed settings of "Defragment the selected system files on EVERY reboot"; made the behavior consistent with PerfectDisk v8.
19. Fixed problem when some file extensions could not be added to the extension list on Free Space tab.
20. Made default extension lists consistent on Free Space tab.
View: Raxco Homepage