phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- bug [doc] Fix references to MySQL doc
- patch Default function for TIMESTAMP.
- bug [js] Double quotes were not escaped in generated js
- bug [core] Events were not copied when copying/renaming database
- bug [core] Copy database with view of a view
- patch [replication] Add quotes to database in initial statement.
- bug [pdf schema] Scratchboard for PDF pages not working
- bug [parser] Query for table "level" causes strange display
- bug [parser] Close all opened round brackets indents