SanDisk Corporation and PNY Technologies today announced that PNY has signed a patent cross-license agreement with SanDisk to settle patent cases filed by SanDisk last year in Federal District Court and the International Trade Commission against PNY flash memory products including USB drives and CompactFlash cards. The cross-license agreement provides PNY a competitive market advantage by ensuring it can continue to market and sell USB drives and CompactFlash cards, now as SanDisk licensed products, and assures that PNY's supply of such flash memory products will not be disrupted by the patent claims pending against other parties. Under the terms of the cross-license, PNY will pay SanDisk royalties on flash memory products that were not previously licensed. The specific terms of the cross-license are confidential.
- Edge or Previous Browser? in web browser discussion support
- Ways to mirror laptop screen to TV wirelessly? in hardware hangout
- Clean install for Windows 10? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in poll station
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- Any Lumia 1520 owners here? in windows mobile
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.