PokerTH is an open source Texas Hold'em poker game with which you can play poker against the computer, on LAN or via the Internet – that is, if your router is properly configured. The game is faithful to the Texas Hold 'em rules and betting system. PokerTH allows for up to ten human players, with computer-controlled players filling in if there are not enough humans. Players can also play against other PokerTH users online.
Play Online Poker (in the Texas Hold'em modalitty) as easy as never before:
- Internet Game - Play online games easy on the PokerTH-dedicated-Server
- Lobby-Chat for internet-/network game
- Avatars are also available in internet-/network game
- Computer-Players can be added in internet-/network game
- New input field including action preselection
- Auto-check/fold and Auto-check/call-any options for temporary away situations.
- Blinds values and blinds order completely adjustable
- Server supports TCP and next generation protocol SCTP/IPv6 at the same time
What's new in this version:
- New report bad-game-name system (right-click on a game in the lobby) (#129)
- Raise-blind sound is now optional (#127)
- Delete log files with the Del button of the keyboard (#122)
- Chat bot and admin bot improvements (#114, #115, #128)