A US company is flogging a wireless handheld hacking device with hundreds of hacks and an automated exploitation system. Silica will go on sale in the United States in October and is made by an outfit Immunity, which sells penetration testing gear. Early versions of the gear support 802.11 (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth wireless connections and have more than 150 exploits using Immunity's Canvas product.
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Suggest HIPAA Compliant Hosting ? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Why a Tennessee town has the fastest internet in Back Page News
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
- Bit coin Mining, good or bad? in The Neobahn
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.