A US company is flogging a wireless handheld hacking device with hundreds of hacks and an automated exploitation system. Silica will go on sale in the United States in October and is made by an outfit Immunity, which sells penetration testing gear. Early versions of the gear support 802.11 (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth wireless connections and have more than 150 exploits using Immunity's Canvas product.
- Verizon provides further context to the restriction of the Lumia 950 family on its network in Front Page News
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Google extends Street View to measure climate change in Front Page News
- Printer printing blurry - but always has? (Also cheap printer recommend..?) in Hardware Hangout
- Pirates release 4K content from Netflix and Amazon in Front Page News
- DNS open resolver. in Server Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.