A US company is flogging a wireless handheld hacking device with hundreds of hacks and an automated exploitation system. Silica will go on sale in the United States in October and is made by an outfit Immunity, which sells penetration testing gear. Early versions of the gear support 802.11 (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth wireless connections and have more than 150 exploits using Immunity's Canvas product.
- Xbox Games with Gold: June 2015 in Microsoft Console
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Humans’ staggering effect on Earth in Real World Issues
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- Sony has "no plans" for Quad HD displays on its Xperia phones in Front Page News
- Surface 3 or iPad Air 2 in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.