A US company is flogging a wireless handheld hacking device with hundreds of hacks and an automated exploitation system. Silica will go on sale in the United States in October and is made by an outfit Immunity, which sells penetration testing gear. Early versions of the gear support 802.11 (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth wireless connections and have more than 150 exploits using Immunity's Canvas product.
- Surface Pen support might be on the way for the Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in Science Discussion News
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Elon Musk: Apple is 'Tesla's graveyard' for people who fail at Tesla in Front Page News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- My new video card isn't working in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.