A US company is flogging a wireless handheld hacking device with hundreds of hacks and an automated exploitation system. Silica will go on sale in the United States in October and is made by an outfit Immunity, which sells penetration testing gear. Early versions of the gear support 802.11 (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth wireless connections and have more than 150 exploits using Immunity's Canvas product.
- Formula 1 Silly Season 2015 in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Do you use your resources? in Web Design / Programming
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Google Chrome Issues in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- StickyNotes for Windows - Beta 9.3 in Software created by our members
- 8.1 installation: Black screen with blinking cursor in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.