A US company is flogging a wireless handheld hacking device with hundreds of hacks and an automated exploitation system. Silica will go on sale in the United States in October and is made by an outfit Immunity, which sells penetration testing gear. Early versions of the gear support 802.11 (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth wireless connections and have more than 150 exploits using Immunity's Canvas product.
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 for Phone good direction? in Windows Phone
- Girl, 6, rats out father to police in Real World News
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Best paid windows store media player app in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Some users are experiencing issues activating the latest builds of Windows 10 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.