A US company is flogging a wireless handheld hacking device with hundreds of hacks and an automated exploitation system. Silica will go on sale in the United States in October and is made by an outfit Immunity, which sells penetration testing gear. Early versions of the gear support 802.11 (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth wireless connections and have more than 150 exploits using Immunity's Canvas product.
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in front page news
- Windows 10 - Xbox app icon changed? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Scammers capitalise on Windows 10's popularity in latest ploy in front page news
- VirtualBox WiFi Issue in virtualization cloud services
- Help us name our baby boy! in poll station
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in virtualization cloud services
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
- Zidoo's 'X1' is a $59 Android media box that touts its 4K prowess in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.