The advantage of a miniature RF receiver is quite obvious. Because it barely juts out from the USB port, the need to remove the unit is no longer there and thus the fear of breaking or losing the receiver is also gone. Princeton has released its new PTM-UBT3S Bluetooth 2.0+EDR USB adapter; it measures 14mm x 19mm x 4.5mm, weighs just 5.5 grams and will happily sync with any of your Bluetooth-enabled peripherals. The PTM-UBT3S is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS X. The tiny device will be available in Japan this September for 2,480 yen ($22 USD). There is no word on North American or European availability, but then again, there's always eBay.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New PS4 model (CUH-1200) announced in Sony Console
- Windows Server 2012 r2 Remote Desktop Setup in Server Support
- Amazon Prime Now brings one-hour delivery to London in Front Page News
- Fox News must be stopped in Domestic Politics
- 2012 R2 Essentials VPN in Server Support
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Constant Crashing in Firestorm Viewer in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.