The advantage of a miniature RF receiver is quite obvious. Because it barely juts out from the USB port, the need to remove the unit is no longer there and thus the fear of breaking or losing the receiver is also gone. Princeton has released its new PTM-UBT3S Bluetooth 2.0+EDR USB adapter; it measures 14mm x 19mm x 4.5mm, weighs just 5.5 grams and will happily sync with any of your Bluetooth-enabled peripherals. The PTM-UBT3S is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS X. The tiny device will be available in Japan this September for 2,480 yen ($22 USD). There is no word on North American or European availability, but then again, there's always eBay.
- Windows 7 remote management in Internet, Network & Security
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- neowin deals not following email settings in Site & Forum Issues
- The Peterson Group : Fraud Company and Failed Promises in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Gaming PC build spec recs in Hardware Hangout
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.