Process Lasso is a unique new technology intended to automatically adjust the allocation of CPU cycles so that system responsiveness is improved in high-load situations. It does this by temporarily lowering the priorities of processes that are consuming too many CPU cycles, there-by giving other processes a chance to run if they are in need. This is useful for both single and multi-core processors. No longer will a single process be able to bring your system to a virtual stall.
In addition, Process Lasso offers capabilities such as default process priorities, default process CPU affinities, termination of disallowed processes, and logging of processes executed. With Process Lasso you essentially create rules to manage processes running on your system.
Process Lasso does all this while consuming almost no system resources thanks to being written in native C++ code, using native win32 APIs complimented with NT native APIs for process management (instead of toolhelp or psapi). Also, we used advanced data structures to track processes in the most efficient way possible. No other competing product can claim the efficiency of Process Lasso.
- Process Lasso Functions Automatic out-of-control process restraint
- Default process priorities
- Default process affinities
- And more...
- Changes since v2.62:
- Change.License: Changed license terms. Now free for home, personal, and academic use ONLY. Note that no nags or trial mechanisms have been added.
- Change.Docs: Minor work.
- GUI.Change: About box adjusted.
- GUI.Change: Misc. optimizations.
Download: 32-Bit Version | 64-Bit Version (Freeware)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page