In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Man accidentally buys Xbox One during Apple Watch demo in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Security Question concerning My Wifi Router software in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- If You Grabbed Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty PS4 With PS Plus, You Will Get The Vita And PS3 Versi in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.