In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Xfinity Service change billing rates in General Discussion
- Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Card ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) in General Discussion
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- iclever Wireless Speaker and fast USB charger with 6 ports review! in Reviews by Members for Members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Xbox One TV tuner now available in US & Canada in Microsoft Console
- Xbox One not connect to my tv. in Microsoft Console
- I see black people! in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.