In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- Hillary Clinton: I'm running for president in domestic politics
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- Do 8.1 and 7 machines upgraded to 10 have to create Microsoft accounts so they can reinstall? in microsoft windows discussion support
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- IPB4 upgrade announcement in site forum issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.