In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Google Security Key Challenge in Internet, Network & Security
- War in Europe is no longer seen as completely out of the question in Real World Issues
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Meet the browser: Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Hacking Team gets hacked, countries using its services exposed in Front Page News
- Network switch strobing or flashing continuously in Internet, Network & Security
- Is OneDrive for me? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.