In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Google Chrome 45.0.2454.85 in Front Page News
- New Server needed for ESXi in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Acer unveils Windows 10 Mobile flagship with Continuum, calling it 'your pocket PC' in Front Page News
- Some Amazon Prime members can now download content for offline viewing in Front Page News
- Recovery Program? in Linux Unix Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft cuts £200 off Surface Pro 3 in UK, gives extra £50 Store voucher with Core i7 models in Front Page News
- Meet Toshiba's new 12.5 inch, 4K convertible laptop in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.