In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Apple sends out invites for September 9 event; new iPhones and Apple TV expected in Front Page News
- Samsung confirms list of devices it plans to upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Front Page News
- Army stats show that women are injured twice as often as men in combat training in Real World Issues
- Google has no plans to use Windows 10's Action Center for Chrome in Front Page News
- Get the old "Screen Resolution" or "Display Settings" back on Windows 10 in A Collection Of Essential Guides
- Why did Microsoft get rid of the Guest account in WIndows 10? in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- USAF + UK's R.E.L. for SABRE SSTO/hypersonic engine in Science Discussion News
- Level3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.