In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
- Finally someone benches the Seagate Game Drive in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Microsoft now offers "Complete" warranty plans for HoloLens, Surface Book, and more in Front Page News
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.