In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Lumia 950 review...not so good in Back Page News
- Sony confirms Remote Play streaming is coming to Windows and Mac in Front Page News
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
- Discovery of new human ancestor Homo naledi sparks racism row in South Africa in Science Discussion News
- Samurize in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- What are you playing? in Gamers Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.