In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- I used putty to connect to a server - how do I actually log in? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Need Kiosk Software in Software Discussion & Support
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
- Windows Phone vs Android Chooses in Windows Phone
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.