In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Meet Hulk, the 175-Pound Family Pit Bull in General Discussion
- WYSIWYG Web Builder 10.3.1 in Front Page News
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Rock Band 4 Headed to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! in Gamers' Hangout
- Need help upgrading from window 8.1 OEM to 8.1 pro in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Need a few users to test VPN Server in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.