In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Download steam games that require a 64bit os on a 32bit machine? in Computer Gaming
- How to get better coverage downstairs? in Internet Network Security
- Fallout 4 in Gamers Hangout
- Cortana's iPhone adventure begins with a limited TestFlight in Front Page News
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Bill Gates said to launch multi-billion dollar clean energy tech initiative on Monday in Front Page News
- Kmart Australia suffers data breach in Front Page News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.