In what seems to be a move just for the heck of it, Procter & Gamble Co. and NBC Universal announced Monday that they have formed a partnership to launch an online site for dog and cat owners that features a broad range of topics and services. Among the features on petside.com are health and medical information, social networking, online shopping and video tips for pet care. There's also information about dog and cat breeds, adoption, and lost-and-found help. The site is undoubtedly an attempt to further cash in on an estimated 60 percent of American households which have pets, and which spend more than $40 billion collectively a year on them. P&G said petside.com will be promoted on NBC's Today show and its women-oriented iVillage.com networking site, among other media.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- 10 Things that Make You Look Like a Massive Idiot while Driving in The Neobahn
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Bar vs. Church in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Need Info: Umbraco Friendly Host in Germany? in Web Design / Programming
- 3 Wishes in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.