Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- was reading my cellphone news on windows phone in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 build 10122 stuck on slow ring in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- PS Plus: Free games for July 2015 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.