Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Rockstar Customer Service Instructed to Hang Up on Customers in Back Page News
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- iPhone 6 to LG Flex 2 - Good Deal? in Android
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- css menu creator in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.