Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- Windows 10 - Calculator opens and closes immediately in microsoft windows discussion support
- Best Buy will help you upgrade to Windows 10...but its help doesn't come free in front page news
- Windows 10 is said to be running on 67 million PCs already in front page news
- Tax warrants against 7-year-old Indiana girl in real world news
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in web browser discussion support
- From Design to the Web.. in web design programming
- Microsoft says it could be "weeks" before you get your Windows 10 upgrade notification in front page news
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.