Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- Language drop-down menu icons: Flags, ISO codes, or something else? in Web Design / Programming
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Xbox Games with Gold: September 2014 in Microsoft Console
- My wishlist for Threshold - and it's nothing big in Microsoft Beta
- Madden NFL 15 won't be playable early unless you pay for EA Access in Microsoft Console
- Killer Instinct in Microsoft Console
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.