Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- What's the difference between these monitors? in Hardware Hangout
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- 3DP Chip 15.03 in Front Page News
- Psexec prob with XP in Internet, Network & Security
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.