Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- University Students Comforted with Counseling after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop in Real World Issues
- Alleged renders of the cancelled Nokia/Microsoft Mercury surface online in Front Page News
- windows 7 ultimate windows update fails in Microsoft Windows Support
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Pirates release 4K content from Netflix and Amazon in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.