Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- Woman who claimed she was 'allergic to Wi-Fi' gets disability allowance from French court in Real World News
- Ashley Madison users allegedly still growing even after data leak in Front Page News
- DirectX 12 for Windows 7 x64...by WZOR in Back Page News
- Samsung announces the 'Gear S2' and the 'Gear S2 classic' in Front Page News
- Nvidia releases GeForce 355.82 WHQL drivers for Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Help with windows 10 in Microsoft Windows Support
- Microsoft Starts Collecting User Data from Windows 7 and Windows 8 PCs in Back Page News
- Wikipedia blocks 381 accounts for "dishonest editing" (aka: being paid to edit) in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.