Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- If You Grabbed Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty PS4 With PS Plus, You Will Get The Vita And PS3 Versi in Sony Console
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 'Jessie' released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Rollback 10061 to 10049 (can't access settings) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- ASUS X99 Deluxe U3.1 Issues in Hardware Hangout
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.