Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- My computer has been hacked. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Install Windows7 and Windows8 with same USB in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- The Jimquisition: The Asset Flip in Gamers' Hangout
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Russian Proton-M launch: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Wallpaper site that sorts by color? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.