Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Minecraft: Story Mode is heading to console, PC and mobile platforms later this year in Front Page News
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- I´m having trouble with dial-up and error 720 :/ in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Redirected to YouTube a lot in Site & Forum Issues
- 'A Häagen-Dazs-aster': Police churn out tenuous puns as uninsured ice cream van is seized in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.