Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- Wormholes Untangle a Black Hole Paradox in Science Discussion & News
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Do You Have a Strap On.... Your Camera? in Digital Camera Lab
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- Pre-order crisis looms as 3.4m UK gamers hold off in Gamers' Hangout
- rdsrv/www.reimageplus.com pop-up/virus in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.