Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- This ain't yo mama's surge protector in General Discussion
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- What is a good resource for keeping me updated on the latest advancement in Web? in Web Design / Programming
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta
- New ID@Xbox Games Storm GDC in Microsoft Console
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Looking for a docking station for my rMBP in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.