Sony has added Internet Radio in the PlayStation Portable’s latest firmware update: version 3.80. PSP owners will now be able to access thousands of stations via Wi-Fi, emphasizing the music side of the portable multimedia system. Other updates include: channels in OPML format can now be imported under "RSS Channel", photos can now be displayed under "RSS Channel" and a new visualizer has been added under "Music". After downloading and installing this new version, PSP users will have to follow a few steps to get the Internet Radio working. Once you’re in a Wi-Fi area and with a Memory Stick Duo containing firmware update 3.80 inserted into the PSP, you should select the Internet Radio icon under Network, and then “About Internet Radio.” Finally, select “Adding the player to the Memory Stick Duo”, press the X button and select the Internet Radio player icon that appears. Pick a genre, select a station and enjoy!
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Looking for a specific GPU ... in Hardware Hangout
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- Did the ordered $79 HP Windows tablets arrive? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.