QTranslate enables you to translate any text between dozens of languages with the click of a button. You can either paste the text into the GUI and view the translation in the lower pane, or simply select the text on and press Ctrl+Q to view the translation in a pop-up window.
The program translates the text with the help of several online translation service - you can choose from Google Translate (default), Microsoft Translate, Babylon, Promt or SDL and switch between the results. QTranslate also supports text-to-speech synthesis, which allows you to listen to the text in the original or translated language.
In addition to text translation, you can also use QTranslate to look up words in several online dictionaries. Other features include spell checking, translation history and a built-in virtual keyboard.
What is New in QTranslate 4.0.0:
- New: History export to html and txt formats
- New: Middle splitter in the main window
- New: Right-to-left text support
- New: Keyboard layout indicator
- New: Arabic and Finnish localization
- New: Reverso and Definr dictionary services
- Fixed: Program fails on the large amount of text
- Fixed: Autocomplete doesn't replace the whole word
- Misc: The popup window is closed on the mouse click outside the popup window (with mouse mode only)
- Updated: UI theme and icon
- Updated: Services icons