Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Valve Is Not Psyched It Got An 'F' In Customer Service in Computer Gaming
- What is a good resource for keeping me updated on the latest advancement in Web? in Web Design / Programming
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Patch Tuesday in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Apple Seeds Fourth OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite Beta to Developers, Public Beta Testers in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.