Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson: A new name and a new look for Catalyst in Back Page News
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Sony unlocks seventh CPU core on PlayStation 4 in Front Page News
- Fallout 4 in Gamers Hangout
- Editorial: It's time to stop making excuses for Microsoft's mobile efforts in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers Hangout
- Call of Duty Black Ops III wont start - so glad I spent $50 on an icon. in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.