Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Boeing CST-100 spacecraft updates in Science Discussion News
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
- Acronyms.... in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Mozilla Firefox for iOS public preview now available - but only in New Zealand in Front Page News
- 10532 now fails to install, does win10 update process ever work? in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Apple Laptop for Development in Apple Mac Support
- Crackdown 3 and the Power of the Cloud in Microsoft Console Xbox
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.