Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Opensuse 13.2 question (please bear with me) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- A Horror Game Hidden In The Darkest Corners Of The Internet in Computer Gaming
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- My New Phone! LG G3 32GB 3GB ram. in Android
- [UK] Members Location Query in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows To Go UEFI & BIOS compatible Deployment Guide in A Collection of Essential Guides
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.