Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Diet soda drinkers lose more weight than water drinkers in Science Discussion & News
- What do you use your smart watch for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Selling old PC with OEM Windows license... while swapping HDDs in Software Discussion & Support
- How did you find Neowin? in Introduce Yourself
- Couple charged in scheme to get underage girl pregnant in Real World News
- I'm here! in Introduce Yourself
- Marshal quits -- not due to alien attack in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.