Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Microsoft Band and Microsoft Health Thread in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Montreal woman wins cash from Google for Street View cleavage in Real World News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- GYM Members, I need some info! (golds, la, lifetime) in General Discussion
- Windows 8.1 and AMD FX8350 always at "full speed" in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Amelia Earhart's plane found ? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Microsoft Band: 48 hours of battery life from a 90 minute charge in Front Page News
- Driveclub Apology from Shuhei Yoshida – President of Sony World Wide Studios in Sony Console