Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Is there a third party program that will allow me to set up a voice activated login? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Is it only tourists that wear boat shoes? in General Discussion
- IObit Smart Defrag 184.108.40.2061 in Front Page News
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- [Web] Find your pointer in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Question About OneDrive Integration in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Netbeans Reset Button in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.