Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
- ESPN Sues Verizon Over Slimmed-Down FiOS TV Package in Back Page News
- State of Decay YOSE in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- The Jimquisition: So Let's Talk About Mods Being Sold On Steam in Gamers' Hangout
- Marriage Equality returns to the Supreme Court in Domestic Politics
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.