Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- GNU / Linux March 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- onOne Perfect Effects 8 is free right now in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.