Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Sony now Calls the PS Vita a “Legacy Platform” Outside of Japan / Asia in Sony Console
- Russia steps up propaganda push with online "Kremlin trolls" in Real World Issues
- Casual games to play while watching series in Computer Gaming
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum in Software Discussion & Support
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.