Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- employee web monitoring software in internet network security
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- Looking for a new PSU in hardware hangout
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- UEFI Options Missing // Boot Priority in microsoft windows discussion support
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in wall of sound
- Start of 1st post missing in new threads in site forum issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.