Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Apple Watch starting to win design awards in Back Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- "Star Trek" fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill in Real World News
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Port Forwarding Server with interface to choose from multiple destinations in Internet, Network & Security
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Police Could Charge a Data Center in the Largest Child Porn Bust Ever in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.