Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [Early Access] Subnautica in Computer Gaming
- Think you're a Leo? You're not: Star shift puts zodiac out of whack in Real World News
- I used putty to connect to a server - how do I actually log in? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Need Kiosk Software in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.