Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Buying a router in Internet, Network & Security
- Best Bang for your buck tablet suggestions in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- 7 Days: A week of Windows XP, Chinese takeaways and love, virtually in Front Page News
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- 99 cans of beer in a pack in Real World News
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.