Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Xbox Music update brings Live Tile support and other fixes. in Windows Phone
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 4): F9, FH & Dragon in Science Discussion & News
- Falcon 9 - AsiaSat 6/ThaiCom 7 (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Church credits 'miracle' after paramedics revive man in Real World News
- Neowin New Theme : Review & Bug Report (August 2014) in Site & Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.