Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Finally 1000 posts in General Discussion
- Google rolls out Android 6.0 Marshmallow, makes it ready for consumption for some Nexus owners in Front Page News
- Man shot and killed with arrow in Kitchener in Real World News
- Thousands of NASA Apollo mission photos now available online in Front Page News
- Flow - e-mail based messaging application on your desktop! in Software Created By Our Members
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
- Motorola reveals list of devices that will get Marshmallow in Front Page News
- TechSpot: Best Routers of 2015 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.