Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists in Real World Issues
- help with new domain in Web Design Programming
- C++ simple question in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- Republican David Vitter Battles Prostitution Scandal in the Bayou in Domestic Politics
- TeamViewer 11.0.52465 in Front Page News
- Microsoft Store employees spread holiday cheer by by caroling in front Apple's 5th Ave store in Front Page News
- OnePlus' new iPhone case is a "Trojan Horse" for iPhone 6 and 6s users in Front Page News
- PotPlayer 1.6.57398 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.