Interested in ramping up on XNA but like to learn in short and sweet videos? Jennifer Marsman has created a short set of videos to help you learn XNA five minutes (or less!) at a time. To get started, Jennifer introduces part 1 of the XNA Development Ramp up with an XNA Framework overview. In this screencast, you'll learn the software needed to get started using the XNA Framework to develop games for Windows and the XBOX 360.
- Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Julie in Introduce Yourself
- Nissan Thought Driveclub Was Real in Sony Console
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Best Windows Phone? in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.