The growing popularity of video on the Web has prompted RealNetworks Inc. to launch a beta version of its RealPlayer software that allows users to easily record and download videos to their PCs. The software, RealPlayer version 11, can be downloaded free, the company said Tuesday. With the new version, users can surf the Web and select clips or longer videos by clicking a "Download this Video" icon that pops up whenever they view video content. Videos are downloaded in the background, allowing users to view the content not only at their own convenience but also on the full screen of their PCs, according to RealNetworks spokesman Ryan Luckin.
- The audacity of taupe: Barack Obama's tan suit creates sartorial stir on social media in Real World News
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Texas teachers packing heat in Domestic Politics
- I think I may pick up a surface 2. in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- E-cigarette? Anyone using it? in General Discussion
- MySQL Statement Help in Web Design / Programming
- Galactic Civilizations III Announced! in Computer Gaming
- Do anyone still own CRT TVs or monitors? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.