The growing popularity of video on the Web has prompted RealNetworks Inc. to launch a beta version of its RealPlayer software that allows users to easily record and download videos to their PCs. The software, RealPlayer version 11, can be downloaded free, the company said Tuesday. With the new version, users can surf the Web and select clips or longer videos by clicking a "Download this Video" icon that pops up whenever they view video content. Videos are downloaded in the background, allowing users to view the content not only at their own convenience but also on the full screen of their PCs, according to RealNetworks spokesman Ryan Luckin.
- Verizon carrying over data? It might happen this coming Friday in Front Page News
- Get 3 months of free Groove Music Pass when you sign-up for a one month plan in Front Page News
- Windows 10 upgrade offer extended to January 2017 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Bioshock Collection - Launching 16/09 in Gamers' Hangout
- Microsoft adds four new games to Xbox One Backward Compatible list in Front Page News
- Linux Mint 18 released; upgrades from version 17 will be switched on next month in Front Page News
- Jokes in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Sysinternals Suite 2016.06.30 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.