The growing popularity of video on the Web has prompted RealNetworks Inc. to launch a beta version of its RealPlayer software that allows users to easily record and download videos to their PCs. The software, RealPlayer version 11, can be downloaded free, the company said Tuesday. With the new version, users can surf the Web and select clips or longer videos by clicking a "Download this Video" icon that pops up whenever they view video content. Videos are downloaded in the background, allowing users to view the content not only at their own convenience but also on the full screen of their PCs, according to RealNetworks spokesman Ryan Luckin.
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
- Final member of hacking group found guilty for data theft that involved Microsoft and others in Front Page News
- Laptop takes too long to POST. in Hardware Hangout
- All The Nintendo Direct News In One Place in Nintendo Console
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Indiana pizzeria swarmed with negative Yelp reviews after saying it won't cater gay weddings in Real World Issues
- Requesting assistance for backup software in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.