The growing popularity of video on the Web has prompted RealNetworks Inc. to launch a beta version of its RealPlayer software that allows users to easily record and download videos to their PCs. The software, RealPlayer version 11, can be downloaded free, the company said Tuesday. With the new version, users can surf the Web and select clips or longer videos by clicking a "Download this Video" icon that pops up whenever they view video content. Videos are downloaded in the background, allowing users to view the content not only at their own convenience but also on the full screen of their PCs, according to RealNetworks spokesman Ryan Luckin.
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 'Jessie' released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Lollipop messed Up! in Android
- Meet Vivaldi Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Rollback 10061 to 10049 (can't access settings) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- ASUS X99 Deluxe U3.1 Issues in Hardware Hangout
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.