The growing popularity of video on the Web has prompted RealNetworks Inc. to launch a beta version of its RealPlayer software that allows users to easily record and download videos to their PCs. The software, RealPlayer version 11, can be downloaded free, the company said Tuesday. With the new version, users can surf the Web and select clips or longer videos by clicking a "Download this Video" icon that pops up whenever they view video content. Videos are downloaded in the background, allowing users to view the content not only at their own convenience but also on the full screen of their PCs, according to RealNetworks spokesman Ryan Luckin.
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Inpaint 6.2 in Front Page News
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- The YotaPhone 2 is probably the most interesting phone since the iPhone 3G - Review in Front Page News
- VB 2013 Shortcut Keys code in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- GT6 B-Spec Mode Revealed in New Game Screenshots in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.