Red Hat has scheduled a March release for RHEL5 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5), the latest version of its open-source operating system, while it tries to fend off new competitive threats from Oracle and the Microsoft-Novell partnership. Red Hat CTO Brian Stevens discussed the RHEL5, the competition, the Fedora Project, and other issues with IDG News Service.
- Does the Nokia Lumia 1020 still have the best smartphone camera? in Android
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- The audacity of taupe: Barack Obama's tan suit creates sartorial stir on social media in Real World News
- Unarmed Man Killed by Police in Ferguson, Missouri in Real World Issues
- Texas teachers packing heat in Domestic Politics
- Help me find these in General Discussion
- E-cigarette? Anyone using it? in General Discussion
- Keeps blue screening all the time in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.