Red Hat has scheduled a March release for RHEL5 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5), the latest version of its open-source operating system, while it tries to fend off new competitive threats from Oracle and the Microsoft-Novell partnership. Red Hat CTO Brian Stevens discussed the RHEL5, the competition, the Fedora Project, and other issues with IDG News Service.
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Exchange Server Public HTTP Help in Server Support
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Lumia 1520.3 and Samsung ATIV SE receive Denim and Windows Phone 8.1.1 updates respectively in Front Page News
- VirtualBox 4.3.24 in Front Page News
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 preview will include the Project Spartan browser in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.