Red Hat has scheduled a March release for RHEL5 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5), the latest version of its open-source operating system, while it tries to fend off new competitive threats from Oracle and the Microsoft-Novell partnership. Red Hat CTO Brian Stevens discussed the RHEL5, the competition, the Fedora Project, and other issues with IDG News Service.
- Advice on faulty video card? in Hardware Hangout
- Not displaying comments in Site & Forum Issues
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Lumia 930 beats iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy Note 4 and One M9 in blind camera test in Front Page News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- PSA for those who enter in Neowin giveaways in General Discussion
- Hi everyone! in Introduce Yourself
- Water Cooling: Is it for everyone? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.