Red Hat on Sept. 7 finally released Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Beta 1. In a mailing-list message announcing the release, the company noted that "This is a public beta. Feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who may be interested in testing this beta release." RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux ) 5 Beta 1 was originally scheduled to appear in mid-July. Originally, Beta 2 was to have appeared in September. Despite this delay, Red Hat still plans to get the next version of RHEL out to customers by year's end.
- PlayStation Vue Limited Launch in Sony Console
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- CCNA training for only 10$ - promo from udemy.com in Internet, Network & Security
- Why are Nintendo controllers so painful to use? in Nintendo Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Should Microsoft release Surface tablets with Bay Trail/Atom? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.