Red Hat on Sept. 7 finally released Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Beta 1. In a mailing-list message announcing the release, the company noted that "This is a public beta. Feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who may be interested in testing this beta release." RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux ) 5 Beta 1 was originally scheduled to appear in mid-July. Originally, Beta 2 was to have appeared in September. Despite this delay, Red Hat still plans to get the next version of RHEL out to customers by year's end.
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- Rockstar Customer Service Instructed to Hang Up on Customers in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Hyper-V Replication Failover in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Sword-wielding bipolar man in elf costume stabs BMW, fights criminal charges in trial in Real World News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.