Red Hat on Sept. 7 finally released Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Beta 1. In a mailing-list message announcing the release, the company noted that "This is a public beta. Feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who may be interested in testing this beta release." RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux ) 5 Beta 1 was originally scheduled to appear in mid-July. Originally, Beta 2 was to have appeared in September. Despite this delay, Red Hat still plans to get the next version of RHEL out to customers by year's end.
- Expensive stuff from Newegg in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Hello :-D in Introduce Yourself
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- Introducing Myself in Introduce Yourself
- What Happens If You Don't Change The Oil In Your Audi For 84,000 Miles in The Neobahn
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Xbox One wireless controller cost.... in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.