Red Hat on Sept. 7 finally released Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Beta 1. In a mailing-list message announcing the release, the company noted that "This is a public beta. Feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who may be interested in testing this beta release." RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux ) 5 Beta 1 was originally scheduled to appear in mid-July. Originally, Beta 2 was to have appeared in September. Despite this delay, Red Hat still plans to get the next version of RHEL out to customers by year's end.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- How much trouble would I have cloning my SSD onto a new computer? in Hardware Hangout
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Tabs in File Manager? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.