Red Hat on Sept. 7 finally released Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Beta 1. In a mailing-list message announcing the release, the company noted that "This is a public beta. Feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who may be interested in testing this beta release." RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux ) 5 Beta 1 was originally scheduled to appear in mid-July. Originally, Beta 2 was to have appeared in September. Despite this delay, Red Hat still plans to get the next version of RHEL out to customers by year's end.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- If S6 fails then Flagship is dead for Android in Android
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Search for Contacts/Phone number widget? in Software Discussion & Support
- SSD questions. in Hardware Hangout
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Formula 1 Silly Season 2015 in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.