RJ TextEd features:
- Auto completion.
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- CSS and HTML preview using internal IE, Firefox 4 and Chrome browsers.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap...
What's new in this version:
- Sort lines (Asc, desc, advanced):Re-wrote the sort routines to increase speed and use less memory. The undo/redo functions use much less memory as well.
- Scripts: Added a "Printer" object to enable printing from a script.
- Scripts: Added a new class called "TMemInifile". Use it to create or read ini files.
- Scripts: Added the class "TElMainMenu". Use it to create a main menu in a script form. The help include an example script.
- Scripts: Added new events: OnApplicationActivate, OnApplicationDeactivate and OnDocumentReload.
- Updated the help to include some more non-visual classes, visual components and dialogs.
- The TTnt classes were removed. They are not needed in version 10. All classes and components will support Unicode in version 10.
- HTML Preview: Both Firefox and Chrome preview components have been removed from the installation. They can still be installed using the "Addons" dialog window.
- Addons: Added pages to handle HTML preview components. Both Firefox and Chrome preview components can be installed or removed.
- File Commander: Added 7-zip support and made some changes to the compress option dialog window.
- Misc: Fixed some minor issues.