RoboForm is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.
RoboForm makes logging into Web sites and filling forms faster, easier, and more secure. RoboForm memorizes and securely stores each user name and password the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies them when you return. RoboForm's powerful Logins feature eliminates the manual steps of logging into any online account. With just one click RoboForm will navigate to a Web site, enter your username and password and click the submit button for you.
Completing long registration or checkout forms is also a breeze. Simply click on your RoboForm Identity and RoboForm fills-in the entire form for you. You no longer need to remember all your passwords. You remember one Master Password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. This allows you to use stronger passwords, making your online experience more secure. RoboForm uses strong AES encryption for complete data security.
The all new RoboForm 7 comes with Chrome and Safari browser support, iPhone/iPad and Android support, as well a brand new RoboForm Everywhere license for use on unlimited computers and mobile devices.
Roboform manages your passwords and fills forms with one click! Roboform is…
- Easy: Automatically memorizes your passwords and logs you into websites.
- Saves Time: Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Strong: Generates random passwords to protect you against hackers.
- Secure: Encrypts your passwords, fights Phishing, and defeats Keyloggers.
- Smart: Generate random passwords to maximize password strength.
- Powerful: Fight Phishing by entering passwords only on matching web sites.
- Perfect: Defeat Keyloggers by not using the keyboard to type passwords.
- Thoughtful: Back up your passwords and copy them between computers.
- Complete: Synchronize passwords between computers using GoodSync.
- Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from a USB flash drive.
- Phone-friendly: sync your passwords to Windows Mobile and Palm.
- Robust: Works with Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, and other browsers.
- Universal: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
- Ideal: IE 7 and Vista are fully supported.
- PDA-friendly: Sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
What's new in this version:
- RF2Go + Firefox 31: Fix RF2Go does not work with Firefox ver 31 (official) and 32.
- Firefox 29+: fix RF minidialogs do not appear when mousing over matching passcards button.
- Firefox 29+: customization of RF toolbar position does not work in FireFox 29+.
- Firefox: fix RF toolbar may disappear from Firefox after customization of its position.
- Firefox: fix RoboForm may slow down Firefox popup menu appearing on top of large pages.
- Chrome: fix Password request dialog in Chrome can appear not on top.
- Chrome: fix picking up of RF data from RFO site does not work in Chrome.
- Opera: fix RF Options->Browser Integration->Opera option disabled if old Opera was not installed.
- Opera: fix RF installer does not detect Opera 23 installed in the system.
- Fix Enable/Disable RoboForm command does not work in browsers.
- Disable AutoSave/AutoFill on non-login pages of new RFO web site.
- Form Filler: Take into account placeholder and defaultValue attributes when looking for captions.
- Form Filler: Fire onChange event for selects.
- Sync + OTP: Fix sync may finish with Unauthorized error when OTP is required.
- Sync: RF may wrongly show warning about MP changing from other computer after sync.
- Sync: create new account cia call to new RFO Server API.
- Added User Interface in Hindi.
- Compile RoboForm using Visual Studio 2012, upgrade from older version.
- Import from Firefox: fix RF import does not import bookmarks from bookmarks toolbar.
- Import from Windows Address Book: make up a valid contact name for a new contact.