RollBack Rx is a robust system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. In essence, it turns your PC into a Instant Time Machine. Regardless of what happens to your PC your can quickly and easily restore your PC to a previous time. Making it easy to rescue you from any PC disaster - saving time, money and PC trouble.
Windows System Restore only restores Windows system files and some program files. In addition, if Windows crashes to a point were Windows itself can not boot up (ie. BSOD*) you would not be able to access your Windows System Restore points. In contrast, the RollBack Rx technology works at the sector level of the hard drive and restores everything! - right down to the last byte of data. It sits below Windows. So even if Windows crashes, there’s a sub-console (mini OS) that boots prior to windows. This allows you to access Rollback Rx and go back to a point in time when your system was working trouble-free.
The following are new fixes of Rollback Rx v10.2:
- Changed setup64.exe to x64.exe
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed the subsystem freeze problem when "Shift" or "Caps Lock" key is pressed
- Fixed the SetAutoSetup.exe problem for Windows 64 bit deployment
- Encrypt Administrator password in the setup.ini
- Removed the compatibility check option in setup
- Removed the commit changes to the hard disk before creating a new snapshot
- Added Russian and Japanese language files