Market researcher IDC announced that mobile phone sales topped one billion for all of 2006. Handset vendors shipped a record high 294.9 million mobile phones (20% more than last year) in the last quarter resulting in a year total of 1.02 billion compared to 832.8 million wireless handsets sold in 2005. Nations in emerging market areas of Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America accounted for a higher portion of mobile phone purchases last year than mature areas such as the North America, Japan and Western Europe.
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Visual Basic programing(excel) help needed in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- What is a good resource for keeping me updated on the latest advancement in Web? in Web Design / Programming
- This ain't yo mama's surge protector in General Discussion
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.