Market researcher IDC announced that mobile phone sales topped one billion for all of 2006. Handset vendors shipped a record high 294.9 million mobile phones (20% more than last year) in the last quarter resulting in a year total of 1.02 billion compared to 832.8 million wireless handsets sold in 2005. Nations in emerging market areas of Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America accounted for a higher portion of mobile phone purchases last year than mature areas such as the North America, Japan and Western Europe.
- Windows 10 game recording in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft: 14 million devices are now running Windows 10 in front page news
- Windows 10 Tip: Using Action Center in front page news
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft rolls out Windows DVD Player for Windows 10 users who used to have Media Center in front page news
- Windows 10 Installation failed in microsoft windows discussion support
- I named my Bunny Bugs Jenner... Here's why... in jokes funny stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.