Samsung Electronics said it agreed Sunday to develop new premium electronic products with Italian luxury goods designer Giorgio Armani. Under the business tie-up the two firms would jointly develop mobile phones, flat-screen televisions and other electronic products, it said in a statement. The "Giorgio Armani-Samsung luxury mobile," the first of the jointly-developed products, will be unveiled during a Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan, Italy, on Monday, it said. An "Armani/Casa-Samsung luxury LCD television" under joint development was also ready to be unveiled in January 2008, it added.
- Peta demands Britain's oldest pub changes its name to show 'compassion' for animals in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Dell U2515H (2560x1440) won't go above 2048x1152 in Hardware Hangout
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
- Notepad2-mod 188.8.131.524 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Home Server upgrade time in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.