Samsung Electronics said it agreed Sunday to develop new premium electronic products with Italian luxury goods designer Giorgio Armani. Under the business tie-up the two firms would jointly develop mobile phones, flat-screen televisions and other electronic products, it said in a statement. The "Giorgio Armani-Samsung luxury mobile," the first of the jointly-developed products, will be unveiled during a Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan, Italy, on Monday, it said. An "Armani/Casa-Samsung luxury LCD television" under joint development was also ready to be unveiled in January 2008, it added.
- Witcher 2 lockups in Computer Gaming
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- [OT] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in Gamers' Hangout
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- Problem with game in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Man survives shotgun attack after his iPhone takes brunt of blast in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.