Samsung Electronics said it agreed Sunday to develop new premium electronic products with Italian luxury goods designer Giorgio Armani. Under the business tie-up the two firms would jointly develop mobile phones, flat-screen televisions and other electronic products, it said in a statement. The "Giorgio Armani-Samsung luxury mobile," the first of the jointly-developed products, will be unveiled during a Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan, Italy, on Monday, it said. An "Armani/Casa-Samsung luxury LCD television" under joint development was also ready to be unveiled in January 2008, it added.
- Kraft Foods to merge with ketchup maker Heinz in Real World News
- Batman: Arkham Knight in Gamers' Hangout
- Office 2016 crash in Software Discussion & Support
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Hello :D in Introduce Yourself
- Spam? in Site & Forum Issues
- Anticipating Windows 10 RTM - would It Be Build 10400 or Build 10800? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New Bing video tugs at your heartstrings, tests how well you can fight back tears in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.