Samsung Electronics said it agreed Sunday to develop new premium electronic products with Italian luxury goods designer Giorgio Armani. Under the business tie-up the two firms would jointly develop mobile phones, flat-screen televisions and other electronic products, it said in a statement. The "Giorgio Armani-Samsung luxury mobile," the first of the jointly-developed products, will be unveiled during a Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan, Italy, on Monday, it said. An "Armani/Casa-Samsung luxury LCD television" under joint development was also ready to be unveiled in January 2008, it added.
- Google ordered to unbundle features from Android in Russia in Front Page News
- Looking for a web developer - eCommerce/OpenCart - PHP Customization in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Dounuts in Real World News
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
- Square Enix Adjusts Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Pre-Order Plans Following Harsh Feedback in Gamers Hangout
- Chocolatey 0.9.9.10 in Front Page News
- Your Microsoft Account identifier is stored in plain text, exposing you online in Front Page News
- Google rolls out Android 6.0 Marshmallow, makes it ready for consumption for some Nexus owners in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.