Samsung Electronics said it agreed Sunday to develop new premium electronic products with Italian luxury goods designer Giorgio Armani. Under the business tie-up the two firms would jointly develop mobile phones, flat-screen televisions and other electronic products, it said in a statement. The "Giorgio Armani-Samsung luxury mobile," the first of the jointly-developed products, will be unveiled during a Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan, Italy, on Monday, it said. An "Armani/Casa-Samsung luxury LCD television" under joint development was also ready to be unveiled in January 2008, it added.
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
- ESPN Sues Verizon Over Slimmed-Down FiOS TV Package in Back Page News
- State of Decay YOSE in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- The Jimquisition: So Let's Talk About Mods Being Sold On Steam in Gamers' Hangout
- Marriage Equality returns to the Supreme Court in Domestic Politics
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.