Samsung Electronics said it agreed Sunday to develop new premium electronic products with Italian luxury goods designer Giorgio Armani. Under the business tie-up the two firms would jointly develop mobile phones, flat-screen televisions and other electronic products, it said in a statement. The "Giorgio Armani-Samsung luxury mobile," the first of the jointly-developed products, will be unveiled during a Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan, Italy, on Monday, it said. An "Armani/Casa-Samsung luxury LCD television" under joint development was also ready to be unveiled in January 2008, it added.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- FBI produces 'news' radio program... in Domestic Politics
- [Official] Show off your body art in General Discussion
- Google Chrome 37.0.2062.103 in Front Page News
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- What Xbox One model do you own? in Microsoft Console
- EA Access getting Need for Speed: Rivals in ‘coming weeks’ in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.