Samsung Electronics said it agreed Sunday to develop new premium electronic products with Italian luxury goods designer Giorgio Armani. Under the business tie-up the two firms would jointly develop mobile phones, flat-screen televisions and other electronic products, it said in a statement. The "Giorgio Armani-Samsung luxury mobile," the first of the jointly-developed products, will be unveiled during a Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan, Italy, on Monday, it said. An "Armani/Casa-Samsung luxury LCD television" under joint development was also ready to be unveiled in January 2008, it added.
- How to turn your Apple Watch gold in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Steam Issues in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Report: Microsoft working on 'Gears of War' remake for Xbox One in Front Page News
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Nutella - with or without butter? in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.