Samsung Electronics said it agreed Sunday to develop new premium electronic products with Italian luxury goods designer Giorgio Armani. Under the business tie-up the two firms would jointly develop mobile phones, flat-screen televisions and other electronic products, it said in a statement. The "Giorgio Armani-Samsung luxury mobile," the first of the jointly-developed products, will be unveiled during a Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan, Italy, on Monday, it said. An "Armani/Casa-Samsung luxury LCD television" under joint development was also ready to be unveiled in January 2008, it added.
- March 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- straight talk unlimted? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- All Futureshop stores closed in Canada, some to become Best Buys in Back Page News
- Windows won't install to SSD (SATA HDD is fine) on 8-year-old laptop in Hardware Hangout
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.