Samsung has thrown its weight entirely behind its dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player and will de-emphasis its BD-only offerings, online reports suggest. However, the two-format machine, the BD-U5000, may have been delayed. Separate reports point to a December release in the US, with the European debut taking place early in 2008.
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- Huawei Honor & Xiaomi ‘s Camera Reviews in Reviews by Members for Members
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Razer launches the Firefly gaming mouse mat with customizable LED lighting in Front Page News
- Apple to Use 'San Francisco' Apple Watch Font in iOS 9 and OS X 10.11 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 3TB Barracude with really slow speeds in Hardware Hangout
- Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.