Samsung has thrown its weight entirely behind its dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player and will de-emphasis its BD-only offerings, online reports suggest. However, the two-format machine, the BD-U5000, may have been delayed. Separate reports point to a December release in the US, with the European debut taking place early in 2008.
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion Support
- Microsoft reportedly considering multi-billion dollar redevelopment of its Redmond campus in Front Page News
- New Toshiba 2-in-1 prototype device teased at Microsoft's IFA keynote in Front Page News
- Microsoft says there are now 7 million Windows Insiders in Front Page News
- Pipo's 'X9' is one of the most unique Windows 10 hybrid tablet PCs to date in Front Page News
- Android X86 Can't install Grub or grub 2 bootloader just get a blinking line. in Linux Unix Support
- Does linux have anything thats like sysprep? in Linux Unix Support
- Microsoft is ending support for several Lumia apps by the end of next month in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.