Samsung has thrown its weight entirely behind its dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player and will de-emphasis its BD-only offerings, online reports suggest. However, the two-format machine, the BD-U5000, may have been delayed. Separate reports point to a December release in the US, with the European debut taking place early in 2008.
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Unable to play Forza Horizon 2, initial update failing in Microsoft Console
- Need Help with setting up an AMD FX Liquid CPU Cooler in Hardware Hangout
- Better compliance with DNT in Site & Forum Issues
- Falcon 9: ABS-SatMex (dual Boeing commsats) in Science Discussion & News
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Score a $10 Xbox gift card when you pre order games from the Microsoft Store in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.