Samsung has thrown its weight entirely behind its dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player and will de-emphasis its BD-only offerings, online reports suggest. However, the two-format machine, the BD-U5000, may have been delayed. Separate reports point to a December release in the US, with the European debut taking place early in 2008.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Best current forum software? in Web Design / Programming
- Screw thin smartphones... here's my take on the perfect smartphone in General Discussion
- VMWare Workstation Linux installation problem in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- Dopamine - a fantastic music player developed by one of our readers in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.