Samsung has thrown its weight entirely behind its dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player and will de-emphasis its BD-only offerings, online reports suggest. However, the two-format machine, the BD-U5000, may have been delayed. Separate reports point to a December release in the US, with the European debut taking place early in 2008.
- Microsoft Continues Android patent attacks in Back Page News
- Windows 10 is now running on 110 million devices in Front Page News
- More high quality images leak of the Lumia 950 and 950 XL hours ahead of reveal in Front Page News
- Matthew Garrett Forks the Linux Kernel in Back Page News
- [Arch] Loud pop on startup in Linux Unix Support
- Surface Pro 3 Type Cover backlight not working. in Microsoft Windows Support
- Chuck E. Cheese to add beer & wine to win over parents in Real World News
- Microsoft unveils the Surface Book in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.