Samsung has thrown its weight entirely behind its dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player and will de-emphasis its BD-only offerings, online reports suggest. However, the two-format machine, the BD-U5000, may have been delayed. Separate reports point to a December release in the US, with the European debut taking place early in 2008.
- HP EliteBook Folio 1020 Ultrabook Review: Great performance for daily work in Front Page News
- Major UK shopping group pulls Windows Phone app "due to the lack of users" in Front Page News
- "Settings" versus "Control Panel": Which done do you prefer? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Report: Konami Is Treating Its Staff Like Prisoners in Gamers Hangout
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Microsoft finally turns on shared folder sync for OneDrive in Front Page News
- Microsoft says Cortana now integrates with Wolfram Alpha, but does it really? in Front Page News
- Show us your Servers - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.