Samsung has thrown its weight entirely behind its dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player and will de-emphasis its BD-only offerings, online reports suggest. However, the two-format machine, the BD-U5000, may have been delayed. Separate reports point to a December release in the US, with the European debut taking place early in 2008.
- Weird thing happening with my Windows phone and computer monitor. in Windows Phone
- Adblocking... Could Patreon revolutionise the internet? in General Discussion
- SmoothVideo Project (SVP) 3.1.7 in Front Page News
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- [REQ] Networked KVM in Hardware Hangout
- multiple website on wamp in Web Design / Programming
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.